Kracko part 2

Meta: "So, what your saying is the monster made by Nightmare is...Kirby?"

Tiff and Tuff look shocked

Kabu: "That is the most likely explanation"

Everyone is speechless.

Metas thoughts: that kinda explains why she's overpowered. Would've been nice to know beforehand, in her defense I never asked where she came from. Dumb on my part.....huh Kirbys a monster.... still love her though

Tuff: "so Kirbys a monster?!"

Tiff: "And she was made by Nightmare?!"

Kabu didn't answer so they looked at Meta.

Meta: "I don't know how it works!" he said and shrugged

Tiff: "I can't believe she didn't tell us this" She said with a hint of annoyance

Meta: "Probably because she didn't want to be misjudged. So don't get mad at her for saving herself from what would of been your poor judgment" He said with a defending tone

Tiff pouted: "I'm not mad at her. If anything you should be. AND I wouldn't of judged her"

Tuff: "I don't know Tiff, your very judgy"

Meta: "Agreed. Also none of us have a right to be mad at her. She's only been here for 5 days, and for those days she been nothing but good here"

Tuff: "I'd say we should get mad at her after like the 15th day"

Meta nodded and Tiff crossed her arms.

Some moments of silence.........

Tuff: "oh look the warp star is fixed! Let's go give it to Kirby"

They left Kabu to go back to the castle. On the way back they all couldn't stop thinking about what Kabu had said.

Tiff: "how come Kabu knows all of this"

Meta: "he's very, very, very old"

Tiff: "but Kirbys not old, someone must of told him recently"

Meta: "Good point, but I don't know who would have told him"

Everyone: hmmm

(Idk, I just wanted to bring that up even tho I have no explanation why, yet maybe I can think of one...no)

After another while they arrive at the castle.

Tuff: "uh so where did Kirby go?"

Meta: "follow me" Tiff and Tuff follow Meta to the kitchen.

And sure enough she's in kitchen. She was eating shredded cheese out of the bag and talking to a waddle dee, who froze in fear once Meta, Tiff and Tuff walked in.

Kirby: "hi"

Tuff: "wow how'd you know she'd be in the kitchen"

Meta: "experience"

Kirby: "is the warp star all good now" as she said that the waddle dee she was taking to ran out so Kirby yelled bye to her new friend. (I added that bc why would she be in the kitchen alone and bored)

Everyone:...?...

Tuff: "yep"

Kirby made a nervous smile. She didn't want to walk back outside. Kracko would be waiting with more lighting bolts.