Mommy?!

Xavier.

"I asked what your name was." I snapped already annoyed looking down at the bent head that dared to waste my precious time.

Annoyed and frustrated and about to fire her without a second thought.

"What the hell is your name?! If I have to ask that one more time..........." I started to yell.

But then she looked up at me.

And I was immediately met with those gray and alluring eyes.

That's when I actually took the time to look at her.

From her long dirty blonde tangled blow out.

To her plain shin length blue  sheath gown.

And the bangs under her eyes told how stressed she was.

I mean she looked like she had a whole family at her feet.

And then there was this feeling I had that wanted me to help her.

It was as if I knew her or something and I was supposed to help her.

That feeling wanted me to hire her immediately.

But I needed to hold back. Control!

"Vivian Parker." She answered.

But something in me clicked telling me that that wasn't true but who am I to say.

It was her name.

Xavier. Get it together. Stay professional.

"Okay Vivian what are your applications here." I asked trying to keep my face out of hers.

Or else I'd get spelled again.

"Well, Mr Xandros offered for me to be a pc gourmetress." She answered in that strained yet sweet voice.

"So my personal cook." I said.

Everything about her spelled charity case but not charity case.

Nobody would understand what I just said.

Hell! I don't even know what I just said.

Even the scent of roses and warm ocean breeze was enough to make me lose my mind.

She was beautiful. Unlike other sexy women who were just plain sexy.

Okay, so yeah, she was sexy but in a beautiful and captivating way.

I needed to take a breath of fresh air so as to remember that she was supposed to be an employee.

I mean, Damn dad.! Where on earth do you go to search for hotness.?!

Xavier you have to keep on track. On track right on track.

"I can have access to cooks worldwide, and I could go to any restaurant I desire. And don't get me started on how I could order anything I want from anywhere, why exactly do your think yourself capable of this job?" I said stating the facts.

But really I kinda just wanted to taste her food. I mean it seemed like she could make me some nice pancakes.

"I'm still waiting for your answer." I said.

More like I'm still waiting for your pancakes.

"Well, Mr Xandros offered me this job with great euthusiasm even after knowing all this. So I'm guessing that he knew what he wanted for you when he did it." She said professionally.

That was an answer I did not expect. But she's right. Dad does know what he wants.

"Very well, you start work early tommorow." I ended of.