New York.

Alicia.

Three weeks later.

"Really?!" I asked laughing.

If you were all wondering I am at work in Xavier's lounge right now laughing.

Puraab and Xade have proved to be quite the interesting sort.

They have made me question my thoughts on Xavier but as son as I saw how he treated other people in the company I knew I was right to keep his child away from him.

And I plan to do that for a long time. He won't know and he definitely wouldn't care.

I sat in the lounge listening to one of Puraab's stories  about India.

Honestly. If Puraab wasn't here. I don't know what I'd do.

"I have to go now." I said while already feeling Xavier's presence.

I know I'm being dramatic but I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I mean since I started working here and I took a break with Puraab or anyone. He just glared.

Which brings to the question of why he appointed me.

I scrambled up and walked past him leaving since I was supposed to leave long ago.

And I could have sworn I heard a frustrated sigh.

I got home and  was met with guess who?

My sweet sweet Alec.

"Hello love" I cooed to him.

"Mummy. You're home" he said jumping onto me.

"Of course I am"

"Where's your aunt?" I asked looking around for Sophia.

"She went out a while ago."

"Uhm" I hummed wondering why she would leave Alec at home all by himself.

'It must have been important' I concluded having faith in my cousin completely.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"Mommy. You know you said you had to leave soon" Alec said after I had gotten us settled for diner.

Him asking that made me smile over the thought of him sitting at a  table with his grandma. She would have probably made his life miserable since he lived without his father who is too head over heels in love with himself  snd his business to care.

I didn't want Alec anywhere near his father, grandma or even uncle.

Eros. I missed him although e contacted a lot and he knew I was disowned and he was mad about that he never knew why exactly I accepted which may have either left him confused or suspicious.

"Yes?"I said answering Alec.

Sophia still hadn't arrived so we were alone.

Her absence was beginning to bother me. But she's 26. She'll be fine.

I hope.

"I want to make you up for it. Everybody has to know that my mummy is the bestest mommy in the entire world"

I sniffed holding back the tears. Who wouldn't cry?

"Mommy pls don't cry......... now come on." He said before pulling an almost emotional me into my room.

And in a matter of 10 minutes. Alec had managed to turn my hair into a twisted tangled mess.

I loved him but the hair not so much.