Somebody else!

Before I start. I must say that Xavier is supposed to be portrayed as a bothered arrogant kerk and I know perfectly well that I didn't get that character properly while I wrote the last chapter but that was because I wanted to show off his corky side first. So starting now you might start to see something different about the way he says and does things.

That's a warning.

Now to finally begin.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Xavier.

"But sir the..........." Adrianne pursued

"I do not want to have to repeat that I do not want the meeting with them." I basically yelled at her face.

"But.."

"If you say one more word Adrianne, I will not hesitate to fire you and leave you on the streets."

I heard her scoff before.....

"You know what?! Fine,. I'm done here. I'm done working for you. You arrogant son of a bitch!" She spat.

"Then use the door. Incompetent.. I knew you wouldn't stay long." I brushed her insult off.

I mean it wouldn't be the first time someone's called me that before. And it certainly isn't the first time somebody has quit the job on me.

"I hate you. And hopefully you would meet someone that sets you straight." She screeched before stomping out.

Just before she opened the door Xade and Puraab walked in with puraab greeting.

"Hi Adrianne"

"Ughhhhh" she groaned walking out.

"Okkk, so bye Adrianne." Before he shut the door.

"Why is she so mad?" Xade asked before crashing into my three sitters.

"Xav what did you do?" Puraab scolded.

"Nothing that I don't do normally." I answered very truthfully indeed.

They both raised a brow.

It's weird cause I feel like they were meant to be brothers instead of me and Xade.

Trust me I'm not complaining.

"Okay so I just told her that she was dumb because she booked me a meeting with Mr Agarwal." I said plainly nor at all regretting my actions.

"So you dissed her for doing her job."

"When you put it like that I guess I feel bad." I said very untruthfully.

"You do?" They both asked in utter shock.

"Nope." I slamped popping the p.

"Of course not." Puraab quipped staring me in the eye.

"Xav must we remind you that you are losing the lasts of people that are willing to be your secretary. Puraab told me seriously.

"Puraab look if I didnt need to fire........" I began.

"Hello sir." Vivian greeted upon entering my office.

Trust puraab to wolf whistle as soon as she comes in.

Vivian. Yesterday at her house I don't know what happened I was usually so self centered that I would never think of going all the way down to an employee's house. But I really wasn't in my right mind. I mean she makes me go crazy and lose it for some reason. I mean who the hell gets angry and walks out because he found out that his new employee has a husband and a child. I'm really going nuts.