Opening V1

First we see you and Kobayashi appear on screen, with normal and stern looks. 

Tohru pops up with pictures of both of you and she smiles with goofiness at them!! 

Twilight, Spike, Fluttershy, and Sunset pop up along with Saikawa. All looking happy. 

Kanna appears behind Saikawa and hugs her!! This causes the young girl to get a Kannagasm and pass out!!

Rainbow and Applejack appear throwing a screaming Shouta in the air! He is caught by Lucoa, and she kisses his cheek. He freaks out!!

Rarity and Pinkie then appear with Takiya in his Otaku getup!! 

All while Fafnir and Elma walk onscreen next to them. Fafnir is playing on a 3DS. And Elma is eating a hamburger. 

Title card pops up!!!

Tohru, Kanna, Lucoa, Fafnir, and Elma are doing a dance onscreen, with their dragon forms popping up now and then!!

We get short clips of you and the girls attending classes with Trixie making heart eyes at you and making angry eyes at Twilight!! Along with Vinyl listening on her smartphone, and Octavia punching her to knock it off. Derpy shyly waves, and bites into a muffin!! Spike pops out of the backpack for air, and Twilight tries to stuff him back in! 

Kobayashi heads to work and meets up with Takiya and Elma. Who are all working as well. 

Kanna and Saikawa sit together and the young human girl leans on the shoulder of her dragon best friend. 

Fafnir is at his shared apartment with Takiya (his best friend), and he is playing on the PS4, a bunch of video games. 

Shouta tries to an ancient spell, and Lucoa soon appears to hug him with her giant breasts. He freaks out and tries to get away!! 

A bunch of the girls are all eating ice cream, with Trixie trying to knock them out and grab you, but she knocks herself out!! 

Tohru cleans the house, and looks at two plush dolls of you and Kobayashi! The minute you both arrive home, Tohru pounces on the both of you and begins to hug the crap out of you!! 

Soon we see Twilight, Rainbow, Sunset, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity dancing alongside their dragon friends!! 

And finally, everyone gathers for a photo, and well it results in chaos!!!