School Life and Laundry!!!

As the days pass by, Tohru begins to make an impression on you guys. She is a good cleaner, and also a really good cook!! She also usually goes shopping when you, Twilight, Rainbow, Sunset, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy are at school, and when Kobayashi is at work. 

At Highschool .... 

(Y/N): And this is the classroom!! It looks like we're early!! 

Pinkie: YAY!! I made cupcakes for our newest classmates!! I can't wait to meet them all!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is going to be fun! 

Rainbow: Well, first impressions are everything. But why do I have to wear this stupid skirt? 

(Y/N): Because dress code. 

Rainbow: Right. 

The girls were wearing white shirts, and skirts, with red bows. As well as white stockings, and black heeled shoes. You were wearing a white buttoned shirt, with a blue tie, and grey jeans, along with white socks, and your sneakers. 

At that moment one girl with silver hair, and skin like Rainbow comes in. 

Trixie Lulamoon

Trixie Lulamoon

Trixie: (Y/N) MY DARLING!! 

(Y/N): Oh damn it, it's Trixie! Hello Trixie. How are you today?!

Trixie hugs you!!

Trixie: Wonderful now that you are here!! 

Twilight: Friend of yours? 

(Y/N): Yeah you could say tha- 

Trixie: WHO ARE THESE UGLY BROADS?! 

Sunset: Excuse me?! Who the hell do you think you are? 

Trixie: Trixie doesn't care about this pish posh behavior!! She is (Y/N)'s love!! SO BACK AWAY BITCHES!! ESPECIALLY YOU!! Who are you?

Twilight: Twilight Sparkle. 

Trixie: TWILIGHT SPARKLE!! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOW MY LOVE RIVALS!!! 

Pinkie: She's just like Juvia. Hee hee, how silly. 

Later .... 

More girls showed up!!