The Woman in the Suit!!/Some New Monster Roommates!!

Knock knock .....

As to be expected. Someone was at the door! 

You wake up from a long nap, and prepare to look into who could possibly be at the door. 

(Y/N): Alright, who could that possibly be? 

You try to get out, only to feel that Tohru is pulling you back! 

(Y/N): AH! Let go Tohru! 

Tohru: (sleepily) C'mon just five more minutes! Make me feel your smooth human skin. 

(Y/N): Brother ...... 

You finally managed to pry yourself out of Tohru's arms, and made her hug a pillow instead.

(Y/N): Alright, who's at the door? 

You walk over to answer the door. Upon opening said door, you find yourself face to face with a woman in a suit. 

(Y/N): Uh ..... Hi? 

Agent: Yes hello there

Agent: Yes hello there. My name is Kuroko Smith. 

(Y/N): Well nice to meet you Ms. Smi- 

Smith: (blushing) Oh there's no need for formalities! You can call me Kuroko. 

(Y/N): Alright then Kuroko. So .... what brings you here? 

Kuroko: Well .... you see ... you had been randomly selected to have some Monster's Live you as a part of foster program!

You blink a couple of times as if you were sure as if she was making all of this up. 

(Y/N): Well ......... I already live with two dragons. So I guess that would be okay. 

Kuroko: Very well then! 

(Y/N): So who are they? 

Kuroko: Oh, well first there's-

Before Kuroko could finish her sentence, you are then tackled to the ground!