A Certain Magical Confession!!

You were just on your way to get some ice cream, because you wanted to get away from the zaniness happening back at the estate! 

At the Estate ..... 

Kobayashi: (Drunk) HEY TOHRU, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING THAT OUFIT?! Come on take it off! 

Kobayashi pulls it off Tohru leaving her naked! 

Tohru: AAAAAAIIIIIEEE! MS. KOBAYASHI THIS IS SUPER CRAZY! YOU NEED TO STOP DRINKING! 

Applejack: Sheesh, hey Rainbow, I need some help here! 

Applejack tries to restrain Kobayashi! But- 

Rainbow: I am having trouble myself! 

Miaa: WHERE DID MY DARLING GO?! WHY DIDN'T HE SAY ANYTHING?! WAAAAAAAAAH! 

Kii: OOH! This should be comfortable! 

Kii uses the tears to get hydrated! 

Centora: KII! THE NERVE OF YOU! 

Smith just slams her head into the wall repeatedly! 

Smith: WOULD YOU ALL JUST CALM DOWN?! 

Elsewhere in the estate! 

Rei: YOU STUPID BUNHEAD! YOU RUINED BREAKFAST!! 

Usagi: THESE DIRECTIONS ARE AWFUL REI! STOP BLAMING THIS ON ME!! 

Rei: OH I WILL BLAME IT ON YOU!! BUNHEAD!! 

Usagi then attacks Rei, and the two begin fighting! 

Twilight: Should we even bother with it? 

Pinkie: I think not. Right ladies? 

Ami, Minako, and Makoto: (Annoyed) Let's just let them do their thing already. 

Luckily, Kanna and Chibiusa were still sleeping. 

Kanna: (sleepily) Lady Tohru, you are too perverted. 

Chibiusa: (sleepily) Stupid Mommy. You ruined breakfast .... again. 

Later ..... back with you ....

You sit down at a table and prepare to eat your vanilla ice cream, mixed with some cookie dough, chocolate syrup, and M&M's. 

(Y/N): Ah, some good old ice cream to calm myself! This sh- 

???: HEY YOU! 

(Y/N): Fuck me, it's Mikoto. Hello Mikoto, and what do I owe this fine and lovely visit from Japan's Railgu- 

Mikoto: Cut the bullcrap Idiot. 

(Y/N): You know you could say my name you know. But I guess you wouldn't be cute if you were mad. 

Mikoto blushes and nearly loses focus! 

Mikoto: WHATEVER! Look, I know you have dragons living with you! A mage like me knows things like- AAAAH! 

She soon felt her butt getting touched! 

Kuroko appears at that moment. 

Kuroko: Oh wow Sissy, you're butt feels as smooth as ever! It's so great to see that you take care of yourself everyday! I- 

Mikoto snaps and pulls very hard on Kuroko's cheeks! 

Mikoto: KUROKO! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?! 

Kuroko: OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!! SISSY, THAT REALLY HURTS!! PLEASE STOP!! 

(Y/N): Hi Kuroko. Man, I swear she is so obsessed with Mikoto. 

Kuroko: (blushes and freaks out upon seeing you) AAAGH! (Y/N), YOU'RE HERE TOO!! AND YOU'RE EATING ICE CREAM!! WHY DON'T YOU INVITE SISSY AND ME FOR SOME TOO?! 

Mikoto: HUH?! I DIDN'T AGREE TO- 

Eventually ... 

Kuroko decided to get your exact same flavor, with same toppings, and same for Mikoto! 

Mikoto: Okay. Listen up you dense Moron! 

(Y/N): (Y/N). 

Mikoto: (Y/N), WHATEVER! Just tell me what is going on with the- 

(Y/N): I have had to deal with the craziness in my harem, and my life. I have an estate with a bunch of girls from another world, dragons from another another world, monster girls who love me too much, magical girls who transform, WHO I DIDN'T EVEN KNKOW EXISTED FOR REAL, and even an agent. So yeah, there you go! Though to be honest, you two are far from normal. 

Mikoto: Why, because of my powers? 

Kuroko: Of course Sissy! No one like you is so unique! 

Kuroko prepares to touch Mikoto's chest, but- 

WHACK! 

Mikoto: Knock it off Kuroko. 

Kuroko: Okay I give. 

(Y/N): Man you both are adorable! Listen, you girls can join my harem. I know you both are super into me! 

Mikoto turns super red in the face! 

Mikoto: IDIOT!! IDIOT!! IDIOT!! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!! BAKA!! What makes you say that I'm in- 

(Y/N): You're a total tsundere Mikoto. Just accept it. 

Mikoto: (Sigh) Yes, I do love you. You're a nice guy, and I'm awful at hiding my love for you okay. 

(Y/N): Great. And K- 

Kuroko: OF COURSE!! Maybe we could all sleep naked tonight in your bed, and we can- 

(Y/N) and Mikoto: NO KUROKO! 

Kuroko: Aw man! 

You and Mikoto just laugh, and then kiss! 

And then you move to kiss Kuroko, who falls out of her chair! 

(Y/N): I love you Mikoto! And I love you Kuroko! 

Mikoto: I-I-I l-l-l-love you too (Y/N). 

Kuroko: I will love you till the day that we both die and get buried in the same grave.