Welcome New Roommates!!!/Tohru, Our New Maid!!!

You are (Y/N) (L/N), and you live in Tokyo, Japan. Just an average citizen trying to live a normal life. Well it would be called normal up till now. Because well, things are going to get really out of order from now on. But anyway. You are currently on your way to the airport to pick up 7 new transfer students!! 

Soon you hear your smartphone ring. 

(Y/N): Is that Koba again? I'll answer. 

You answer your phone and out from the other end is one familiar voice!! 

(Y/N): Hey there Koba. 

Kobayashi: Hey (Y/N), are you on your way to pick up those new transfer students? Because well, I want to make sure the apartment is ready. Also, can you remember to pick up some more milk too. 

(Y/N): I know Koba. Look, I'm trying to make life good for us. I mean, I know it sounded crazy when I told you that I was staying with you. But my parents agreed to it. 

Kobayashi: I know. Just please remember and to take things easy. 

(Y/N): Got it. See you around roomie. 

Kobayashi: Right. See ya (Y/N). 

Kobayashi has been a long time friend to you and your parents. They were her best friends since kindergarten, and well she was always a cool friend to them too. Even though she wasn't really good at relationships. 

Ever since you were born, she always acted like a guardian and good friend to you whenever your parents were busy. And well, you both became like brother and sister, or best friends at this point. At the time that you started highschool, you decided to move in with her, so that you could get more experience with a roommate. And well, you both were always away, either at school, where you always got good grades, or with Koba at work, where even though she works hard, she gets under stress. 

She usually resolves to drinking to get underway, and she is a completely different person when she is drunk. 

(Y/N): I just hope Koba doesn't go for the damn bottle already. 

You reach the airport, and you spot the girls coming their way. One of them is carrying a dog with purple fur and green hair. 

From Left to Right: (Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity)

(Y/N): HEY GIRLS!! ARE YOU COMING?! 

Twilight: Oh I think that might be him!!

Pinkie: HI ARE YOU (Y/N)?! IS THIS TOKYO?! WHAT SWEETS DO YOU LIKE?! DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS?! 

(Y/N): Yes. Yes. Any type, and sure? 

Pinkie hugs you!! 

Pinkie: YAY!! HI NEW FRIEND!!

(Y/N): Too tight! Anyway, you are Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy?! 

Girls: Yes. 

Dog: Oh and I'm Spike. 

(Y/N): Uh ... did that dog just talk? 

Twilight: Oh great. Here we go. 

Sunset: We better tell him. 

Later on the way back to the apartment. 

(Y/N): So, Twi, you are a princess from a world called Equestria? 

Twilight: Yes. 

(Y/N): And you, Spike, and Sunset are originally from there? 

Sunset: Yeah, it's a long story. 

Twilight: I wanted to come to Japan for a long vacation and to learn some more about the human world. 

(Y/N): I see. 

Applejack: Plus Tokyo seemed nice. 

Spike: Man you guys have good food. I haven't eat this much since I've eaten gems. 

(Y/N): Right you said you are originally a dragon. I think Koba mentioned something about encountering a dragon herself. But who am I kidding, she was drunk at that time. 

Twilight: Actually drunk people usually are honest. 

(Y/N): Come one. I doubt she- 

The minute you guys entered the apartment, you saw Kobayashi talking to a girl!! AND SHE LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN DRAGON!!! 

Dragon Girl: Miss Kobayashi, is this your roommate?! He's cute!! 

Kobayashi: (Y/N) you made it back.

(Y/N): Yeah I brought the girls!! AND WHO IS THIS?! 

Tohru: Oh I'm Tohru! I'll be your new maid! 

(Y/N): Koba. You really were telling the truth weren't you? 

Kobayashi: OF COURSE I WAS!!! EVEN IF I AM DRUNK I USUALLY TELL THE TRUTH!! 

Sunset, Twilight, and Spike: What is going on here?!

Kobayashi: Introductions first. 

(Y/N): There. Now everyone knows each other, what happened?! 

Kobayashi: Well, that one night I took to long to return home. That's when Tohru and I met. 

Tohru: And that's how Miss Kobayashi and I met!! 

(Y/N): Wasn't Koba telling the story?!

Spike: So why is she a human dragon?! 

Tohru: I don't know Spike. Why are you a dog? 

Sunset: Different worlds. Simple. 

Tohru: Anyway. I don't really trust humans all that much. But if you girls are acquainted with (Y/N) and Miss Kobayashi, then you are welcome. 

Rarity: Right .... thank you Tohru. 

Pinkie: You know this sounds like our lives are about to become a manga/anime series. 

Tohru: What is this manga and anime?

Kobayashi: Oh great. She's going to need to learn a lot. 

(Y/N): I sense disaster.