Revelations from the Future!!/Confessions!!

(Y/N): So ..... WOW!! You mean to say that I'm your father, and not Mamoru? 

Chibiusa: Yes. 

Usagi: Why didn't you say anything before then? 

Chibiusa: You ever watched Back to the Future? That's why. 

(Y/N): First of all, yes. And second of all, that makes a lot of sense! 

You were completely in agreement. Trixie finally calmed down, and nodded in agreement as well. 

Trixie: Trixie understands! But by the way, is there anyone else in (Y/N)'s Harem then? 

Chibiusa sighed and facepalmed herself. 

Chibiusa: Who else do you think would be in Daddy's harem? What other aunties are in this room? 

You looked at Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako! You had a clear understanding of what was going on! 

(Y/N): You girls are definitely in love with me aren't you? 

They immediately blush and play with their hair.  

Ami: Pretty much. You look so nice and handsome. 

Rei: You're basically the dream guy for me! 

Makoto: Same here. I already like you a lot. 

Minako: Do I even need to say it? I love you already! 

(Y/N): Man, having you all as my girlfriends is going to be interesting! Say ..... you know ..... since Chibiusa is my future daughter- 

Trixie: Oh dear. They're going to live with you now? 

(Y/N): Well, that depends, Sailor Senshi ...... would you like to be in my harem? 

All Five Senshi: YES PLEASE! 

(Y/N): Great! 

You kiss Usagi on her cheeks, and then give her a big one on her lips! You then kiss Ami slowly, and watch as she blushes and nearly faints! Rei pulls you in for her kiss, and just as you expect she is passionate about it! Makoto does the same thing as Rei, but she's more sloppy. And finally well, Minako kisses you and you kiss her back and boop her on the nose. She just giggles! 

(Y/N): I love you girls! 

Sailor Senshi: We love you too (Y/N)! 

They soon give you a group hug! 

Trixie: Ahem! 

(Y/N): Come here Trixie! And you too Chibiusa! 

Chibiusa smiles and jumps in! 

Chibiusa: Okay Daddy!

 It was a nice group hug indeed, and gave you thoughts of more girls that were yet to come!