Chapter 1:"The beginning"

It's a great day in Beika city,a bright sun shining brightly except a boy at age 7 with a light brown hair and blue eye running hard with a white and pale face like he run away from something,he avoid the poeple and go to a shrine in the side of the road,he enter the Tori gate and he collapse on the ground panthing

this boy is Kudo seiichi yes,he is the second son of the Kudo Yusaku the world famous mysterious novel and Kudo Yukiko a world famous actress and his brother a rookie that help the detective Kudo Shinnichi.

People who saw him can saw he is different from his brother and because of this he got shunned and got compared by his brother and of course he didn't care about this because they live in different world and they have a different view,Seiichi can see what people can't see.yes,he can see Youkai,Demon and Spirit and just now he got chased by Demon,he noticed from young age that he see something that people can't see and because of this he stay qiuet.

Seiichi go back home in dirt he saw his brother haven't go home he noticed his father and mother saw him coming to house

"Welcome back..." They greeted

"i'm home... Onii-sama haven't come back yet?" Seiichi ask smile slightly

"no... anyway are you okay? You are covered in dirt..."

Seiichi wave his hand go to stair,"it's okay...do not worry"

Seiichi go back to his own room and he take a bath then change his clothes,Yukiko and Yusaku also noticed that he was distant to other and how he got treated by society,how a rumour that he was weird and of court this worried them but when they ask him he only smile,"i'm fine...don't worry"

Seiichi noticed shinichi has gone home and he go downstair to eat dinner in silent while shinichi talk about his days and he give some comment,Seiichi different from SHinichi who can freely go to crime scene he rarely go to crime scene because he can see the spirit wailling.Seiichi go to school in silent ignoring all the look and whisper until he go home alone and do his routine.

3 Years,seiichi was 9 years old and shinichi was popular because his good looking and his amazing acievement different from Seiichi,he go home alone in evening because of the school duty,he didn't like going out at night or when the sun setting it make him feel uneasy until he can sense something so he run and run and as expected a Demon come to him yelling,"A human!! A human!!"

Seiichi know this Youkai is different from other Youkai,it has a human shape,pale skin and catlike eye,it has a murderous aura like it really want to eat Seiichi and it make him feared different from other Youkai fear,it was a fear of got killed so he run and run hoping he can find a shrine,he avoid all the people and go to secluded area but then a strong wid push him make him fall,he can see the Demon fang want to eat him so he closed his eye brace for pain but it didn't happened only he saw a Red.A demon blood make him wide eye and he noticed a man in blood red uniform with Katana

He has a pitch black hair swipe in back and a cold violet eye looking at demon who got cut in head.

"who?"Seiichi ask in wide eye

The man look at seiichi and the Katana changed to a wodden Katana make him wide eye then he kneel,"hello...my name is Zangetsu,you can see them,am i right?"

"yes.. And you also can see them..." Seiichi nodd

"indeed... what your name boya?" The man ask carefreely

"Kudo Seiichi..." Seiichi introduce himself

"Kudo? Ah... you are brother of Kudo shiniichii but it don't care about that..." Seiichi wide eye in surprising look at Zangetsu eye as he introduce himself,"i'm an Exorcist or more precisely a Demon hunter from International Exorcist Association...have you ever it?"