Chapter 59:"Onmyouji"

Todday Seiichi was not supposedly at home, he supposedly at school along with other student since there a special occasion that there a field trip to Tokyo and somehow his brother, Shinichi managed to pursuade Haibara to let him drink the medicine to let him back into his former self, even though Seiichi worried since he didn't know when or where he gonna return back to hhis child self he can't go to Field trip because he has something important to do and besides he didn't have friend except Ran and Sonoko and maybe Sera-san but they have a weird relationship so he rarely talk to her only few time, he only talk to her mother Mary-san about Black Organization and nothing else and it lead us in here.

"Pray tell why it's a good idea for me to join you?" Subaru-san ask didn't bother look up from his book 

"Why? you didn't want to have some holiday?" Seiichi ask looking outside the window from the bullet train heading into Kyoto

Subaru look at Seiichi with narrowed eyes,"You are worried,am i right?" He ask make him stiffen,"You suddenly invite me go to Kyoto since your school has field trip to Kyoto..."

Seiichi chuckle leaned at his seat,"Indeed, i'm not worried but nervous maybe, the people that we meet is quite different maybe..."

"you didn't tell me who's we're gonna meet..." Subaru point it out

"We're gonna meet Onmyouji..." Seiichi say make him stiffen,"Kyoto is the place where Youkai is belong from the decade ago and in there has bunch of Onmyouji but Onmyouji is different from Hunter, Exorcist, Mage, Wizard they are using Pure spiritual power... more like using talishman while we are using the force of nature so it's like water and oil..." he glance at Subaru,"You know what happened if we accidently pick a fight with them..."

"it will become chaos.." Subaru say 

"Indeed... that's why i ask you to come..." Seiichi say

Subaru only stay quiet, it was a trust and osmehow it make his heart warm since he trust him enough so he squeeze his hand as an reassurance make him squeeze back. The rest of journey to Kyoto was an comfortable silent until they finally arrived at Kyoto

"Let's go..." Seiichi say

They get out from the bullet train, Seiichi wear a formal clothes a blood red stripe collar T-shirt, a black waistcoat and a black suit jacket with his alchemy gloves, he didn't wear an eyepatch, he wear an eye contact while he tie his long brown hair into a low ponytail with a blood red ribbon with side of his head he put it into a braid. Subaru wear a black high collar with a brown blazer and a black coat until his knee.

They ride a car until they arrived at the House, Seiichi stand in front of the house in silence in narrowed eyes while Subaru behind him. It was Matoba main house where the generation to generation thier bussiness is to become Onmyouji and they got tittled as the Guardian of Kyoto, They have the most influence power in Onmyouji world. It hurt his pride, he is ashamed to ask for Onmyouji  but he didn't have choice since the Demon got wild.

He buzzed the comm and got greeted by the butler Seiichi presumed, he escorted them into the main house in silence until they arrived at one of the room

"Please wait in here, i shall call the Young Master..." He say with bow leaving them alone in the traditional Japanese tea room

Seiichi sigh sit in seiza along with Subaru who also sit next to him in silence, not long a young male in 20 come, he wear a Kimono, a black hair in low ponytail but the one that Seiichi noticed is a Hafuda in one of his eyes, he sit in front of Seiichi in seiza

"Welcome into Matoba household, Hunter..." He greeted him make Seiichi nodd,"And what pray tell for you a hunter come to an Onmyouji?"

"I'm pretty sure you know that the Demon become more bold..." Seiichi say make him narrowed his eyes,"i know you know about this and it's disturbing your job,am i right?"