Chapter 67:"Raven chaser"

After they come back from America, Shinichi was bedriden again but this time there a fever. Seiichi was in constant worry about his condition but he can't in his side since he need go into battlefield, he can only depend into Hugo only for his brother vital, it frustate him so he lashed it on the demon until the battle is end.

Todday is the day where he gonna introduce his brother to other member, A dimmed room that got warmed by the firewood make the room more eerie and tense with a big table in the middle of the room. Seiichi stand behind his brother who sit in the head of the table wait for other member to come, Shinichi wear a simple and comfortable clothes but he did not forget to show his presence.

Not long, the member come one by one sit in the chair and it no surprise if they surprised see his brother sit in the head of table where normally Seiichi sit in there.

"Thank you for coming... As you know my brother is still in theraphy so he can't run yet" Seiichi break the silence gestured to his brother,"I will leave the explanation to my brother..."

Shinichi bow to them in respect,"It's pleasure finally to meet you all... i'm Kudo Shinichi as you know. As you know i'm involved with the Organization that lead me to get poisoned.."

Seiichi only stay quiet listen to his brother explained eveyrhting to them how he encountered the Black Organization until he got poisoned until he revealed a big bomb to them

"Then i undercover under Mouri agency as Edogawa Conan.." Shinichi finish his story

The reaction was priceless indeed, there a disbelive noise and shock expression except the people from FBI who already know but the other still did not know about his identity so they shocked

"i still can not to get out into the public because of my circumstance so i let Seiichi to become my message among you all" Shinichi say

"i understand..." Kazama first break the silence

"then hope that we can work together to take down the Organization.." Shinichi say with smile

xxx

After a few days, Shinichi is got a respect from other agent because of his brilliant mind. Seiichi noticed he begin more comfortable with other agent make him assured a bit and now he was in library thinking about the next plan along with Seiichi until the doorbell got ring

'Young master, Ran-sama is coming... what should i do?' Hugo ask

Shinichi stiffen while Seiichi look at his brother,"What should you do,Onii-sama?"

Shinichi take a deep breath,"I will speak to her..."

Seiichi saw his brother with his cane to the front door, he open the door saw Ran look at him in stunned, Shinichi has a cane to hold him to stand, his face is pale and tired in his eyes, it's not like Shinichi that she know who is arrogant and big head but now it like her mother who just finish  ending a big case.

"Shinichi! what happened to you?" Ran ask

"you want to speak so i will hear it now..." Shinichi say

"Why are you like this? why you suddenly cut ties in one side? what happened to you?" Ran ask glance at his cane

"Just like you see. i come back but with scared" Shinichi explained,"the case that i hold make me liek this"

"i'm waiting for you,Shinichi! sicne you speak at london and at Kyoto. i'm waiting. why you suddenly-" 

Shinichi rub his face,"it's not sudden,Ran. we have changed. I'm chaged, you too. we have choose our path by our own. i already think nicely about this decision. I'm sorry i can not fuillfill the promis. i'm sorry i did not become a great friend. i'm sorry i did not become a nice boyfriend. i really sorry for make you waiting, to always prioritize the case when we together..." He smile sadly,"look, aren't you understand? since when our relationship like that gonna continue? you speak by yourself i was Detective maniac... that is true, i can't let criminal to let away while i can stop it even i tainted my hand. Did you know noticed how different we are?"