Chapter 56:"Behind of Pandora"

The day when Seiichi found the diary it was like he found the treasure, After KID heist he and Subaru immediately go to library in Seiichi since Subaru need something to do in his room so he stay in library all night long reading and maybe taking some note, he was reading about Carthapillus that he has a 7 heart and 5 brain, an amazing power and body he had until he flip the next page that make his blood turn cold

'This section i'm gonna tell you about Elixir of Life,Sorcerer stone or Pandora. I'm looking for Pandora ever since i know it's existance thanks to him but i don't know if i must to write it but the knowledge that i know need to be known so the people can't misused it. 

Something that i know when i hear about Pandora is a box, the first woman. According to 's Theogony, after , a fire god and divine trickster, had stolen fire from heaven and bestowed it upon mortals, , the king of the gods, determined to counteract this blessing. She afterward opened the jar, from which the evils flew out over the earth. Hope alone remained inside, the lid having been shut down before she could escape. In a later story the jar contained not evils but blessings, which would have been preserved for the had they not been lost through the opening of the jar out of curiosity. That what the legend say, everyone know about those mythology but it's not that beautifull...

I found Pandora and i will not tell you where i found it but when i found it and inspect it, i was stunned.It is never explained in the series the exact process of creating a Philosopher's Stone but i certain that it was one of the forbidden Alchemy, it is known that human souls of ones who have passed can be trapped and condensed with certain transmutation circles. These thousands or perhaps millions of souls make up both the power and physical existence of a Philosopher's Stone. It is a frequent misconception that the properties of the stone itself allow someone to override the law of equivalent exchange, but this perception is simply an illusion. The power of the Philosopher's Stone allows one to perform feats greater than what one can do naturally, but the stone gets weaker every time it's used because that power comes from souls, which get consumed in these transmutations. When all the energy is exhausted, the stone also ceases to exist. The raw material of the Philosopher's Stone is a very large number of human lives, ranging from only one human life, to a few dozens, to a few million, or perhaps even more'

Seiichi who read it stiffen,pale reading it,'The philoshopher stone is a Human live trap in there?! what the hell?!!' He begin to read again

'Decade ago, there an accident that one village is gone just gone the villager was dissapear like a mist nothing left, the Association who heard it of course go in there but when we arrived in there we found no one, just a desserted village like there no one who stay in there, Just vanished to thin air, I was looking around the village until i found something on the underground basement, i found a big Alchemy Matrix, it was so big that no way a single person can draw the matrix, the matrix look like just got drawn and haven't be used but The more i investigate the matrix i found out that the Matrix is used on the day when the villager is gone. Where the villager gone?, What they operater? what kind Alchemy they use to drawn this big? all the question was in my head but one of them who can read the Run that being used in the Matrix told us that a Sorcerer has come and managed to make a Philosopher stone using these people soul...'

"One village dissapear..." Seiichi murmured with furrowed eyebrow,"Hugo, please search about the Village that dissapear decade ago..."

'I will doing my best,sir...' Hugo respond make Seiichi hummed begin to read again

'we are inspect the village and how big the matrix until we realized that the matrix is covering the whole village meaning that No matter how hard the villager try to get out they can't get out,they are trapped in there.