Chapter 65:"Bloody KID heist"

After the battle in Osaka, Seiichi has a packed schedule that didn't even let him to rest, going back and forth and sometim help the battle along the Japan island. He sometime though that Japan already become warzone and he wondered how can a human didn't noticed how tense and thick the situation when the night come, the road and the place who is dark enough to let Demon come is got guard up by the Hunter.

Now, Seiichi was in the meeting room at the Kudo mansion along with Alex (If you forget him look at the earlier chapter) in his side and Akai-san without disguised, there FBI member in there (Jodie sensei, James-san, Andre Camel, Akai Shuichi), PSB agent (Kazama-san along with his trust member) also his brother who was hidden in the upper room listening at meeting also do not forget there a certain thief who was stand behind Seiichi with his hand behind in his back

"Why KID is in here, he is interpol criminal..." Kazama say

"Ah... truthfully, KID is work for me..." Seiichi say with amused smile when the Agent give a suprise face while KID only give a respected bow,"I was in behalf of my brother,Shinichi who was hunting the Black Organization along with me... As you know, KID is a thief but he never take the things that he steal, he always return it back i'm sure you all know about it..." Seiichi say in draled voice make them nodd,"This is because he want to lure the Black Organization people, in the Organization there a section where it was for the black market..." Seiichi explained showing a hologram of a person wearing all black, having the same sensation form Black Organization people make some of them stiffen,"KID work as informant for my brother and for me since i was busy at night hunting the Demon..."

"So,all this along KID..."

Seiichi fold his hand in amused,"Yes, he is our Joker so of course he was under our protection..."

"So, what is your planned? you must not asked us to come in here without planing,right?" Kazama ask

Seiichi smile,"All of you in here is somene you can trust, you can't trust the other people from outside this house,understand?" He ask in narrowed eyes,"Black Organization can disguised themself and i was hoping that you all make some kind of code amone your each other so when you all speak or dicussed about the Organization, you can use that code... We,Sorcerer can see human soul so we didn't need some code among ourself..."

"Why we must trusted you?" One of agent ask

Seiichi hummed nodding,"That great question... i was born with a strong eyesight in me, i can see spirit, youkai,demon and more impoertantly fairy... not much can see fairy and the person who can see fairy is got called as Sleigh Beggy, i'm not bragging but Sleigh beggy is important among the Sorcerer, Sleigh beggy born when the previous sleigh beggy near the death bdoor and that was my mentor, he got killed in cold blood in front of me and he's the one who saved me, how i can use this curse..." Seiichi explained touching his eyes,"i see bunch of people,family got killed because of the Demon because of the Black Organization... we had always in war between Demon and Human. I did not ask you to believe or trusted in me but at least support each other becasue this is a War.."

"What is sleigh beggy? Why is it important?" Jodie ask

"Ever perosn who has spiritual power has a magic core inside of their body ad those core can make a magic, every person has a different magic in their body more like affinity that they are specialist..." Seiichi take a cup of water and a mist of ice covered the water make it freeze,"my affinity is ice so my speciality using ice magic... Sleigh beggy has bunch of spiritual power inside of it's body for example a normal person has one bottle of spiritual power but Sleigh begy has one bukcet of Spiritual power inside of his body so Sleigh beggy is rare...Honey wine, more valuable than gold coins of ancient time, more precious than any flower of the land of fairies, we got called as the beloved child of the night sky..."