Chapter 2:" Exorcist School"

2 days later,Seiichi was in his room saw a paper flew toward him,he read the letter saying that 2 days from now on 7 at night he need to use the device that got hang in the bird neck for going to Academy he only need to touch the device and he will arrive at the place he also need to bring some notebook.

2 days was gone fast,Seiichi was already ready and he touch the device and in bright of flash he arrive at the front of school,a big school with Japanese traditional vibe surround with sakura tree that look like glowing at night, it bunch of nature, well, it's not surprised nature is important after all,he noticed the other child arrive at school just like him use a device,he look around until he heard a yell,"First year!!! First year!!"

The children go to where a voice belong it belong to a man in a long balck coat with a gun holder at his waist and they go to hall where the ceremony begin,they sit on chair until a headmaster come a old man with a black robe

"Welcome First year and welcome back second year to the 'True cross Academy' or 'Exorcist Academy'.First year thank you for coming to this school and i'm sure that you all scared,nervous but do not worry we're gonna teach you all everything.First thing first i'm gonna tell you about the school,this school is established by the International Exorcist Association, we stay secluded from other human... i'm sure you all sense a barrier surrounding the school, it was a camouflage barrier to not let a normal himan enter the school, there 2 branch in these school 'A exorcist branch'and 'Magus artcraft', as exorcist branch there got separated as 2 curriculum 'Demon hunter' and 'the Mage' that exorcist youkai and spirit',the student can pick one of them or gonna join two of them.Now,i'm gonna tell you the purpose from 2 branch,'Demon hunter' the purpose is to kill the 'Human eating demon' they are killing human and eat them,our job is to kill them so they didn't kill the human.the exorcist is gonna purify the miasma from the spirit who have a malicious intent or a revenge and can't go to Yomi if the miasma can't get purify it gonna change the spirit to a demon and there a high risk it change to a human eating demon.the last is 'Magus artcraft' this curicullum is to teach you all how to make, upgrade the device CAD and make the wand for Mage.The CAD (casting assistant device) is a device to help the exorcist's to exorcist the Demon because we are human we don't have any speed like demon so we use this device to keep up with demon channeling our spiritual power,we call it 'Magic'.The wand is to help the Mage to purify and use 'magic'.As you know we are having an war a pre-war between human and demon but we still don't know when it end..All of you who join this school is to become 'demon hunter' or 'Mage',you all shall join the (IEA) 'International Exorcist Assocation'.IEA got parted in 3 branch,'Demon hunter corps','International confederance of wizard' and 'Mage association'.We number in hundred,An organization that exist since ancient time to hunt down a demon, purify the soul and miasma,searching the dark curse.we also working together with police,the section zero for the Demon hunter.When the demon decided to left the human and left their blood scattered around or when there a witness we come to investigate and cover,there a lot of Demon that leaved a human blood behind,A demon... an immortality they have a fast reginstate,a speed and because of that a normal human can't keep up by their ability,that's why we human use CAD (Casting Assistant device) where we can channel our spiritual power into the CAD and managed to keep up with demon.we teach you our technique everything about demon and youkai.The student also can jump class if the student is above average.After this the student can go to bullet board to see which class you go and you got a uniform...every student for each branch is different to tell them apart... "

The headmaster go away and the student scattered away,Seiichi can sense a nervous in the student eye except a higher student.Seiichi look at bullet board saw his name in 1-A make him go to class,he sit near the window in silence until a blond hair guy who sit beside him greeted him in kansai dialect,"Hi... nice to meet you..."