Aww, Are You Sweepy?

You wanted her dead

"Get out out of my head," Ariana said softly

I can't do that it said back to her.

Ariana was laying in her bed waiting for sleep to come. Usually she barely had any time to pull the blankets to her head before she passed out. Tonight, sleep had skipped over her bed and gone directly to the next.

Aww, are you sleepy?

Ariana got out of her bed and walked to the front of the house, hoping to find Albus. He wasn't out. Instead there was a book on the sofa, it looked quite old. Ariana opened it and it fell open to a page, as if it had been used a lot.

The title of the page read - "Obscurus." Ariana said out loud, "Maybe that's what you are."

Child, I am you. How many times do I have to tell you.

Ariana scoffed and read the description.

"An Obscurus is the manifestation of the repressed energy of a young whitch or wizard. Described as a "dark" and "parasitic" force, an Obscurus is created when the child in question consciously attempts to repress their abilities or were forced to do so through physical or psychological abuse. This energy can manifest itself as a separate entity that can erupt in violent, destructive fury."

Sounds like you.

I am not a parasite.

I don't want you here.

You can't get rid of a part of you.

Ariana closed the book and sat on the sofa staring down at her lap. She traced her hand and started tracing her whole body, her finger caressing her skin. It was soothing, and she felt a deep part of her relax.

She suddenly felt exhausted like she'd been carrying buckets of water all day. Her arms were sore, her legs hurt, she felt ready to throw up and she was nauseas. She curled up into a ball to make the pain go away.

Why is there fire everywhere? She asked herself before her vision went white