The Blond One

"I fell asleep....on the sofa"

"Yes dear," Gellert urged her on, "you did."

"Abe woke me up and said the house was on fire," Gellert nodded for her to go on, "You and Albus were there too."

Gellert looked surprised to have been in Ariana's dream, they'd only met once before and Ariana was now realizing how odd it was to tell someone you just met a day ago about a nightmare.

"Vhat vere ve doing?" He asked

"Well the three of you started the fire on accident," Ariana continued, "then you all left."

Gellert nodded. "And vhy vere you screaming?"

"I went to put out the fire by smothering it and you all were screaming at me. Then I was on fire and I could feel it...I think."

"That sounds painful. Know that none of us vill ever set the house on fire."

"How do you know?" Ariana asked.

"Ve vould never do that" he answered quickly.

Ariana squinted at him. Obviously he was hiding something. But what?

A secret weapon to destroy everything?

No! Of course not.

Then what?

He knows something. She shot back.

What could he know? Your brother's weak spot? It laughed and Ariana rolled her eyes.

Gellert looked at her confused, "Do you not trust me?"

"Yes I do" Ariana said.

Albus came over with tea and set it on the arm rest, looking quizzically between his sister and his friend.

"Gellert would you like to come up to my room? I want to show you some things."

"I vould like that." Gellert said standing up.

"You'll be alright?" Albus asked Ariana.

She nodded.

"Aberforth is in the back and we'll be upstairs."

She nodded and the two boys climbed up the stairs. She let out a deep breath and took a sip of her tea. Albus did a good job, but Mother's was better.

You're just feeling guilty, the voice said.

I am

Yes you are. But she had to go.

No, I loved her.

Just like how you love your brothers?

Please don't hurt them.

No, they chain you down just like your mother, It continued, the only person who will let us truly be free is the blond one.

Ariana stopped listening, she had gotten used to the voice and just set it on the back burner. She started looking for the book she was looking at last night, the one with the...

Obscurus?

Yes!

She looked in between the sofa cushions, underneath the table, on the bookshelf, under the sofa, everywhere where it could possibly be. But it wasn't anywhere in sight.