She Could Barely Remember

Ariana was a bit annoyed at her brother's stubbornness but thought that if she tried to convince him more he wouldn't even apologize. It would have to do for now.

She stood up to go finish her tea which she had realized was still on the sofa. She patted Aberforth's head and walked into the house. Her tea wasn't on the sofa and she panicked and started looking for it. She found on the table where she must've put it in her haste to find the book.

She sighed and sat down. She was very unorganized and it confused her. When did her life get interesting? 

When the one with the blue eye showed up.

Gellert?

The voice was quiet. Ariana took that as a yes and scoffed at it. She walked over to the bookshelf and looked at the books, The Tales of Beatle the Bard. Her mother used to read those to her. Her favorite was always Babbity Rabbity and her Cackling Stump,  she loved the power Babbity had over the King and charlatan. (I wrote this entire paragraph with a flour tortilla).

She decided to read it and sat back down at the table with her tea. She read Babbity Rabbity and her Cackling Stump and finished her tea, the next story was The Tale of the Three Brothers, Albus and Aberforth used to play it when they were young. They would argue over who they would be, whoever got to play Death had to play the middle brother and whoever got to play the youngest brother had to play the oldest. 

Ariana was too young and she could barely remember her brothers playing. It was before Albus was at Hogwarts, before she was attacked and before her father was carted off to Azkaban. Ariana had few memories from before the attack, she remembered wanting to play with her brothers and listening to stories told by her mother, her father far off lost with memories.

She decided to close the book and start looking for answers about the little voice.