Chapter Forty- Two: Leaving

You sighed, looking around the bedroom. Now, for the hardest part. You flung open the closet door and began pulling out your clothes. "This is going to be the last box, I swear," you said.

Hoshi nodded, then began helping you take out all the clothes crammed in your little closet.

You poked along the back, and when you pulled aside a (F/C) and (S/F/C) shirt, you were very surprised to see the suit Hiro made for you so long ago.

"Hey, what's that?" Hoshi suddenly said."Um. . . a robot suit. Cool."

You lifted out the helmet. "Hoshi, it's a pretty long story."

* * *

The airport was crowded with people when you, Michiko, Hoshi, Cass, and Hiro hopped out of the van. Hiro noticed your pale, wide - eyed face, and gave your hand a squeeze.

"I'll miss you so much, (Y/N)," Cass suddenly said. You noticed her watery eyes. "It seemed like only yesterday where I found you outside, battered and bruised."

You let go of Hiro's hand to give Cass a hug. "I'll miss you too," you said, near tears yourself. "Thanks for helping me. . . and my father."

Cass stepped away, wiping her eyes. You pulled your (F/C) suitcase on wheels out of the van, then helped Hoshi with her blue one.

"Ready to go?" Michiko asked, pulling the handle out of her suitcase. You pulled out your cap, formerly Tadashi's, and put it on your head.

"Wait," you said. You turned to Hiro, who was on the verge of crying himself. You stepped forward and hugged him.

Michiko understood. "We'll wait for you in the security section," she said.

"But hurry up, or we'll miss the flight," Hoshi added, and the two walked away. Cass climbed back in the van and prepared to turn it on.

Hiro turned to face you. "I'll miss you," he whispered, a tear tracing its way down his face. You tried not to start bawling like a baby.

"Promise you'll visit," he continued. "And if you can't, I'll come to you." He reached over and wiped away your tears with his thumb.

You nodded, your lip quivering.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Hurry up!" you heard Hoshi call.

"You better go now," Hiro said, his voice barely audible. You swallowed and nodded for the hundredth time. You just didn't know what to say. As soon as you were about to turn away, Hiro stopped you. He leaned forward, kissed you briefly, and let go of your hand.

Then you turned and ran off to find your stepmother and sister.

End of Book One

* * *

So yay! I finished a book. I never actually finish books haha.

But thank you guys, for staying with me the whole time I wrote this! I couldn't have made it through without your. . . encouraging comments.

("UPDATE THE STORY OR I WILL CRAWL INTO YOUR BEDROOM AND MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.")

I'm just kidding.

But I'm so grateful for all your support and your confidence in me :')

Wait.

I'm getting emotional.

:'(

I remember when I started this book and it had like 20 reads for a week ._. It wasn't even on the list when you searched up Hiro x Reader.

BUT NOW IT'S ON THE TOP

MOST VOTES, COMMENTS, AND VIEWS

*cries*

I'm am literally so grateful. Thank you to all of you :')

And yes, there is a sequel. It says so. "End of Book One." So. . . there's obviously a Book Two. But I have no ideas for it yet bwahahahaha. SO DON'T ABANDON ME, AND COME READ THE SEQUEL.

~Clover

Two Hamada Brothers (Tadashi/Hiro x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara