BLOODY VALENTINE

I am currently in a resto bar, drinking my beer while watching those fucking couples dating and having a cheesy moments on the street. I don't need a date kung aalis na rin naman ako bukas for NYC. While drinking my last bottle of beer, someone caught my attention. A girl in a silky red slip dress with a black coat hanging on her shoulders seems na hindi kaniya iyon dahil it looks like for men. Her hair is tied into a messy bun and her eye make up is smudged all around her eyes that makes her look miserable. She's wearing a white sneakers and that makes her outfit a bit weird yet she's dang hot.

Naglalakad siya palapit kaya't sinundan ko siya ng tingin. Tulala lang siya habang naglalakad and now I know kung bakit mukha siyang miserable, namumugto mga mata niya kagagaling sa iyak. I lost my view when she finally entered the resto bar. I moved my chair a little backwards to see her behind this goddamn glasswall. She went outside holding two beers in her right hand, roaming her eyes like she was looking for a table to sit here outside but unfortunately, all of them was occupied. Tanging ang mesa ko lang ang walang katapat at dahil doon napatingin siya sa direksyon ko at matapang na nagtungo sa harap ko at inilapag ang mga beer sa table ko.

"Spunky." I said then she glanced on me.

"Hunky." She mumbled before occupying the chair infront of me. "Dito muna ako. Walang maupuan e."

I just stared at her as if she was a difficult mystery case I'm trying to solve. She didn't mind my stare at ni-hindi man lang siya naiintimidate kaya't ako na gumawa ng paraan to catch her attention dahil she's just busy drinking her beers. Wanna get wasted huh. I faked a cough and she turned her head to face me.

"What? I look like a mess?" She asked me sarcastically. "Bakit kasi ang hilig mangiwan ng mga tao?"

"So... that's why you're looking like a soldier who just came out from world war II and went infront of me, drinking beers until you reach the end of your life." I conclude and she just answered me with small laugh.

"Yeah. Kaiwan iwan ako. Galing pumili nung ex ko ng araw na hiwalayan ako e. Ngayong gabi for the fuck's sake! Valentines day tapos brinekan ako? Punyetang 'yan." I just let her to rant out just to make her heart feel lighter. "Ikaw? Wala kang gf?"

"I actually had one before but... She's dead." I smiled bitterly, she asked more so I told her everything about Selene, my late girlfriend.

"I brought her to a mental health unit kahit na labag sa loob ko para lang gumaling siya. She was depressed nang mamatay ang mga magulang niya, ako nalang ang mayroon siya. Dumating yung time na may offer para sa akin na mag aral sa ibang bansa, mas gaganda ang buhay ng pamilya ko at mas gaganda ang buhay ng magiging pamilya namin but nagalit siya. She even tried to kill my mom dahil si mom ang nagpupush sa akin na mag aral sa ibang bansa. Thank God at dumating ako noong araw na iyon at nasalba ang nanay ko. You know what? Para ko na ring pinatay ang sarili ko nung dalhin ko siya roon but kailangan e then ayun, nagising nalang ako na wala na siya, patay na siya dahil nasunog yung hospital na iyon and I blame it to myself. I killed my own girlfriend." I added then she wiped my tears na di ko namalayang tumulo na pala ang mga pinpigilan kong luha.

"Thanks for this night." She said. It's almost nine in the evening. Inabot din pala ng isang oras ang pagkukwentuhan namin. I just told her that it's okay then she asked my name. "What's your name by the way?"

"Kian. Kian Altavista," I said then she extended her hand for a handshake.

"My name's Earth. Earth Rouchless." One hour kaming nag-uusap kanina yet di man lang pala kami nagpakilala sa isa't isa. We smiled at eachother before we bid our goodbyes. I watcher her back as she walks down the otjer part. I was about to walk away on the opposite direction but I heard her calling my name while running towards me.