A Note

Hey Guys!

I just need to say thank you so much for reading. Honestly, it means the world to me. I have lately been going through a bit of a rough time, and writing this, and hearing from you, and seeing that you guys like this enough to vote on it is amazing. I love sharing my love of GG and"Rogan";), so this is my way of sparing my family from my Lorelei-style shpeals(spelling?).

But I need a bit of help. I have a few ideas for where I want to go next with this, a few future chapters planned, and definitely an idea of where I will end, but I would love to know if you guys have any thought on where you'd like this to go. Any scenes you'd want to see, characters? I also have ideas for things I think would be interesting, and bonding moments I would like to see, but if they are too cliche, or been written more often than not I don't see the point of adding my inferior writing to the mix. For example, I am interested in medicine, so I was thinking maybe some health crisis, or maybe just a routine dr. Appointment, but jealousy over who takes Celia, but if you guys don't care to see that, then there wouldn't be any point for me to put it in. Also, if there is something you would definitely NOT want to see please include that in your comments or messages. I want to make this story something you guys want to read, and I believe feedback and reception are an integral part of that. 

I have always loved reading and writing, and only recently found watt pad, and can I just say that I love that we can now share in our love of the written word in a respectful and kind online forum? Watt pad is special, and it's the readers and creators who make it so.

Really, thanks for everything.

XXX(from 6 ft. away)

-stella24sencen