Candy and queens

Raja's POV:

"And-" I pulled back the curtain, revealing me and Karl in full drag. "TA-DA!" To my dismay, Maria immediately screams "MANILA OH MY GOD" and ignored me completely. Most likely noticing my dismay, she quickly added "and raja?" At the end in an unconvincing tone. "So, what do you think?" Karl asked pridefully. "I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT" she was scanning us up and down, freaking out like crazy. I got to admit, it was wholesome. Well, as wholesome as a fourteen-year-old ogling at her parents cross-dressing can be.

Pulling into the back of the building, Me and manila sandwiched her in between us, hoping no one would see her. As we opened the door, several different queens waved at us. I could feel Maria dying of happiness.

"YOU'RE RAVEN" she pointed, amazed at towards David, who drew his lipstick up to his eyebrow at the call of his name. "AND YOU'RE BENDELACREME" she pointed towards Ben, who was stuffing foam into her ass. "AND YOU'RE" "Bianca honey. I know who I am." Roy cut her off as she struggled with her wig.

Ben, being a mom, came up to her first. "Hello there! I'm Ben. Nice to meet you, Maria." He took out his hand. "Be-be-bendela knows my name" she looked like she was about to faint. Ben simply laughed at this and shook her hand. "I can tell we'll be great friends, deary." Next comes raven, who looked extremely uncomfortable. "I'm raven dear, but just call me David." He gave her a half-smile. "Okay, David!" She replied happily, which caused the whole room to burst into laughter. "It's like you two adopted a robot programmed to be obsessed with drag queens." Bianca pointed out as ben laughed hysterically.

Lastly, Bianca waved hello at the girl, and Maria stared back with a scary level of concentration. "Uh," Bianca hesitated. "Nice to meet ya, sparky." That seemed to turn a switch in Maria, who was now smiling at her like an idiot. "You guys are so cool!" She waved her hands around in the air. "When I was a kid, I-I.." she slumped back down on her chair deep in thought as the other queens stared at her, confused. Manila gave her a small hug. "It's okay if you don't remember dear. Not a problem. I'm sure you'll be able to eventually-" "It isn't a problem. The girl wispered. "The problem is that I do remember. Or at least I think I do." I looked over, slightly mad. She was clearly hiding away from us. Trying to change the conversation, ben offered to take her outside to the vending machine for snacks. "Go ahead." I told her. "And be back for the show!"

Ben's (bendelacreme) POV:

I walked her outside, watching the girl. She had really nice skin, every drag queens dream. Her hair needed a little work, with it being tied up as a messy bun. But with a small bit of cleanup, this girl could probably win any pageant she wanted. Rich blue eyes, rosy cheeks. She would make a great bio queen. I shook my head mentally. When will I learn not to judge people by how good a drag queen they will be?

Snapping out of my daze, I was surprised at the girl staring at me fearfully. "Is something wrong?" I prompted. Maybe my big wig looked scary to her. Or maybe she just wasn't used to my voice. "Stop staring at me like that." she turned away, mumbling to her feet. Letting out a surprised "sorry", I watched as she looked through the vending machine for her snack. What a strange girl. Maybe she was abused in her old home, and she's scared of being alone with a man? I sighed in disappointment. And I always thought I looked like a natural woman in drag. Guess I'm still a man in a wig from the wrong angles... "I don't know what to get..." she mumbled, looking slightly embarrassed. "Well, not a problem! If you dont like any snacks we could just go back- the sugar isn't good for you anyway-" she thankfully cut me off before i started yo ramble on about my super innovative diet that keeps my ass looking like a woman. "Its not that..." she looked at me with a sad expression. "They all look so great, but- its been a long time since ive been allowed to get snacks...not since my mom had left-" i only realized that she had been crying when she wiped a tear in her eye. "This is so dumb. Im crying over candy bars like a child." "Oh, my dear..." I squatted down to hug her, thinking of what to do. "Well lucky for you, auntie Dela here is rich- we'll just get one of each! We'll help you get a new favourite." she looked up at me, amazed. "Really?" what i meant to was "NO NOT REALLY, MY CREDIT CARD HAS ABOUT TEN DOLLARS IN IT RIGHT NOW AND I STILL NEED TO GET HOME. OUT OF ALL THESE RICH ASS QUEENS, WHY WAS I THE ONE WHO CAME?" but instead it came out as a "yes really!" She looked excited for a moment, but just turned to me and smiled. "Its okay. Im not four anymore. It would be a waste!" suddenly, there was a loud call from around the alley from bianca. "ARE YOU TWO GETTING CANDY OR PLAYING MANOMONOPOLY?"

(A/N: please ignore the MAOANDKWJEJDNSpoly at the end- it's an inside joke. Also woohoo, a long chapter for once!)