Brother and sister

Maria's POV:

"To another gig we gooooo-" me and Kaliyah sang in unison as gigi covered her ears beside us. "One of these days, it would be real nice to get my own car." She grumbled to herself. "Don't, gigi. Just look at me- this is my car and they're still annoying." Dad sighed from the front seat as gigi shivered at the thought.

Finally pulling into the parking lot, me and Kaliyah jumped out of the car to greet Ben and raven. I had told Kaliyah about my dreams- we spent time theorizing, but still couldn't come up with anything factual. Still though, it looked over our heads like a rainy cloud. "Oh, hey there my dears!" Ben greeted us. He's been slowly getting over the fact that he almost "killed me", despite the fact that I really just walked off with gigi to get a mc chicken across the street. Touché.

While we were sitting backstage, me and Kaliyah were still silently talking about my supposed uncle. There was a good chance that he didn't exist at all- but there was still evidence in the documents that he really did exist. as Kaliyah went to the washroom, Ben walked over to greet me.

"Whatcha got there?" She pointed down at my notepad with scribbles of names and events. "Oh it's nothing... I've just been getting these dreams about my mom and her family lately- doing some dumb theories, you know?" I saw Ben tense up like a wooden board. "Wh-what kind of dreams, dear?" She prompted. "Oh don't worry, it's nothing about meeting you or anything like that. I don't blame you at all." He still looked just as tense.

"It's just... about my birth mother and her younger brother- well, if he even existed." I tried to explain halfheartedly. "I dreamed that she helped him into drag for the first time- blonde wig. Probably just drag on the brain." Ben looked suddenly serious, her fingers tapping impatiently. "I don't think you should think about that too much, dear." My eyes widened with suprise. Was she worried I'd go too deep into it? Become obsessed?

"You don't have to worry, it's just some theorizing. You know- for fun." I explained to her, trying to get her to change. "You really shouldn't look into it dear. It's just- not good for you." She repeated, sounding much more anxious. I could see her eyes looking around the notepad. "No, i can handle the shock. Plus, I have Kaliyah helping me, and she's smart. I'm sure she can crack the case before I got crazy looking into-" Ben stood up suddenly, ripping down the notepad and sprinkling it all over.

"Don't look into it." She stared at me like she has never done before. "I mean that, Maria Liam."

Her expression softened again as Kaliyah got back from the washroom, quickly rushing over at the sight of the ripped papers. "What happened here?" She asked, collecting what she could still use. "Oh, nothing. Sorry girls, I just got a bit- hot headed there for a second." Ben said quietly as she skipped away, too quickly for any more questions to be asked. "I've never seen Ben like that before-" Kaliyah stared down the hallway.

I still couldn't forget what she called me- full name. I never even knew that he knew my last name, or the fact that I still hadn't changed it. But the way he said it-

Oh well, my was probably just my brain messing with me again.

A/N: any guesses for who her mom's brother is? ;) (if you are the one person who already knows, gEt OuT. GURL, you know who you are.)