Chapter Sixteen

Heyyo get ready, something you aren't expecting would be revealed😁 So buckle up your seat belts😅

Not edited though

"Excuse me, where are we going?" Fawwaz asked when they're out of the building. Zara turned around with a glint of a smile on her face.  "To cheer you up" she stated. Fawwaz took a step then stopped.

"Zara you know I have to go back to the office, I don't-" he couldn't complete his statement when Zara show a puppy face.

"Please I just want us to spend time together" she muttered.

"What did you say?" He asked when he couldn't comprehend what she said. Zara mentally scolds herself realizing what she just blurted out.

"No I was just saying we should get going," she said nonchalantly.

"Zara you-"

"Please" she pleaded. She doesn't know why she's pleading but she has this urge to cheer him up. He shouldn't be thinking about work every time, he should at least enjoy himself.

Fawwaz let out a sigh. "Now tell me where are you taking me?" He asked. Zara folded her arms across her chest as they made their way towards her car. "That's for me to know and for you to find out my dear cousin" she wink.

"Really?"

"Yeah just trust me"

As they drove off, someone from afar was watching them, hands fisted together. "I have to take action soon before it's too late" the person seethe through gritted teeth.

**

"You want to cheer me up here?" Fawwaz said sarcastically pointing to the vast sea in front of them.

"Yeah, a perfect place to chill out your mind. Whenever I needed to cool off my mind, this is the place I land. Sometimes, Amir accompanies me. So this place is like our safe zone" Zara walked to the shore remembering the days she and Amir will play around with the sand.

"I see. So you and Amir caused a lot of troubles" Fawwaz remark standing beside her.

"Yes, but you're the matured one among us. Now-" suddenly her phone rang, it was Manal.

"Is something wrong?" Fawwaz asked seeing her rolling her eyes.

Zara passes him a little smile. "It's Manal. Excuse me let me give her a piece of my mind. Enjoy the cool air of the sea" A chuckle escapes Fawwaz lips as Zara goes on. She really can't stop Amazing him with her funny personality. Slouching down on the cold sand. A moment of silence fell on him as he stared at the surging wave for some reason he felt relaxed. Indeed Zara has her way of bringing smiles to people's faces. He glanced at her, as she's busy talking to her friend maybe having friends fight. He quickly averts his eyes seeing her walking towards him.

"Through with your friends fight?" He inquired trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, I gave her a piece of my mind for not calling me for days" A smile made it way out of his lips as he watch her forming her hands into a fist.

"I can see but be careful don't blow on my face Manal is not here" he uttered.

"Oh really should I?" She held her fisted hands up and Fawwaz raised his in surrender.

"Now tell me how do you feel now gazing at the cool and nice view of the sea," she asked. Adjusting her hijab that was almost out of place.