.Ch 1.

(This fanfic is a lil different blyke never 'moved out')

~John~

"Actions speak louder than words I'm sorry Sera isn't going to cut it this time!" Sera huffed.

-Sera proceeds to slap John even though he is mentally unstable- ;-;

"Did you just hit me?" I felt a dark instinct overcome me. The dark Monster inside of me wanted to come out and play. Suddenly my hands began to shake as I began to remember my old school. MONSTER my thoughts rushed through my head. She betrayed me just like Claire... I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts and Sera had a hint of concern in her eyes. My hand clenched into a fist and IT quickly swung at her. I stopped IT, millimeters away from hitting her face.

"W-what am I doing...." I mumbled inaudibly under my breath. I slowly backed away and my brain was spiraling. Pathetic... She betrayed you, you should hit her back. The Monster told me. I shook my head. Sera just stood there utterly confused. All of a sudden Arlo stormed in the room.

"Enough John." He threatened.

"John?..." Sera asked confused and angry.

Arlo just watched standing by Sera.

"CLAIRE?!" I screeched flashing back to the old days my vision blurred and I saw her right in front of me.

"Get away from me!!!." I screamed hoping they'd leave but they just stood there. "Get away!!! GO AWAY!" I screamed louder. Suddenly I realized who was in front of me it was Sera not Claire.
"A-arlo." He walked closer to me and stood in front of Sera. He grabbed my wrist tightly and I flinched.

"You worked so hard to protect Sera you're throwing that all away now?!" Arlo raised his voice. I raised my hand.

"Y-you planned this all along didn't you Arlo? Manipulating Sera against me!?" I raised my voice and felt my anger bubbling.

"No. No who said you could be here..." I snapped.

"WAKE UP JOHN? Are you really gonna turn on Seraphina like this?!" He yelled

"She turned on me first... Wait no you did." My eyes flashed BLACK I tried to fight the monster but it began to overpower me.. I snapped out of it.

"You already f*cked up my life I was trying to be better to be different. But everything always ends up the same no matter what I do..." I mumbled.

Arlo finally backed up a bit and I just looked down at my shaking hands and mumbled incoherently "I-I'm not a monster- I can't-"

Slowly I looked up and just walked away to my dorms putting my trembling hands into my pockets.

I looked at my palms and had yet another random flashback. I was in the government rehab they were exploiting my greatest weakness. I didn't know what it was but now I realize it was being called a monster I hated it... they taught me to push my feelings away and suppress my powers. Why? C-cause nobody deserves it more than me. I returned to reality my hands shaking and sweaty. Frustrated I punched the wall as I fell over in tears. I began to hyperventilate. Falling onto my knees I was desperately looking for a way to make the pain stop.

"What the fuck is wrong with me!!" I croaked punching the wall...

"I'm a fucking idiot!" Another punch

"Everyone hates me!" Another punch

"Sera h-" I couldn't finish that sentence before leaning against the wall. The tears dripped onto my bloodied knuckles. I can't believe I let it happen again my BEST FRIEND hates me again. The one person I cared about... I- don't have anyone who even gives a fuck about me anymore.. everyone fucking hates me. Why shouldn't they...