Chapter nine ~ Blonde stranger

Adriana's Pov -

"Stop, your making me jealous!" My bottom lip pushed outwards as my best friend, Amy showed me around the beach house her and my other friends where staying at. She flipped the camera back around onto her, a sad look on her face.

"We miss youuuu" she screeched through the facetime call, Coby and Tia popped their heads in sending me a wave through the screen.

"Aw, I miss you guys too.."

"How's farm life?" Coby chirped, making me instantly roll my eyes.

"Terrible, I hate it..how would you like scooping up horse poop every morning. Not to mention having to wear overalls all freaking day, in this heat as well!". I started giggling when all three of them scrunched up their faces in disgust.

They didn't have time to reply when a soft knock was heard on my door, I held my hand up telling them
to hold on. "Come in" I shouted, pressing the mute button on the call.

Grandma Emmie appeared, her grey hair pulled back into a neat pony tail. "Dinner is ready" she smiled at me, I sent her a nod and watched as she slowly closed the door.

"I've got to go guys.." My voice called out as I unmuted them, they pulled a sad face before nodding.

"Text me pics and take videos, then I can at least pretend I was there with you guys"

"I will" Amy told me, blowing me a kiss.

Quickly blowing her a kiss back and hanging up, I swung my legs off of the bed and placed my phone on charge before rushing out of my room.

"What's for dinner?" I asked, placing my butt onto the wooden chair. My Grandpa sent me a smile as I sat by him, my eyes lingered over to Trevor's seat to see it...empty?

"Well, since you have been eating salad for the past two nights..I decided to cook up a healthy meal for us all! With you being miss picky calorie counter" she mocked me, I let out a laugh as I peered into the bowl of food she had placed into the middle of the table.

Garlic chicken stir fry, yum. I took no time in tucking in, placing some bits of chicken and vegetables onto my plate. "Where's Trevor?" The question slipped from my mouth after swallowing down some food.

"I'm not sure actually..he didn't say he wouldn't be home for dinner tonight, did he mention anything to you Keith?" My grandma peered over at the clock before glancing at my grandpa.

"No.."

"Speak of the devil!" My grandma laughed as we heard the door being pushed open.

My eyes left my food and looked up, furrowing my eyebrows at the view in front of me. There stood Trevor with a blond hair girl by his side, she was wearing a black dress showing of her beautiful, long tanned legs. Her shoes where so last season..but her pink purse was cute, I will let her of for that. I saw Trevor's arm resting on her back as he lead her into the kitchen, a strange feeling entered my chest.

Is that his girlfriend..Wait, why did I care if he has a girlfriend or not?

"Oh my! Belle, darling..your back, how are you?" My grandparents both lifted from their seats. I just sat, staring awkwardly while eating my food. My green eyes landed on Trevor, my heart jumping in my chest when I saw his piercing blue eyes already on me.

"This is our granddaughter, Adriana" I heard my grandpa's voice making me snap my head away from Trevor. I smiled while lifting from my seat, taking Belle's hand in mine.

"Adriana, this is Belle..Trevor's older sister"

Why did a wave of relief just flow through my body? I must be still hungry, I need to eat more.