Chapter 33

The light streamed through the window and I am woken up in my most favorite way from Cat nuzzling up under my chin as she snuggled in even closer. My arms wrapped around her and I took a moment to enjoy the feel of her in my arms. I told William I'd call for a car to take me home. The only need to rush now was that Cat had to eat breakfast and get to class. I let out a soft chuckle wondering if we could get away with eating spaghetti for breakfast, as anything else in the refrigerator is most likely expired by now.

"What's so funny?" Cat wanted to know. Her fingers trailed across my back sending chills up my spine. She giggled when she felt me shiver.

"Stop that!"

Cat giggled harder. "Oh, I see how it is. It's not fair unless you're doing it to me. Is that it?"

My arms tightened as I crushed her to me. "That's right." I run my fingers up her spine and Cat shook. She tried desperately to push me away but can't. She's trapped and I gave her a mischievous grin.

"Don't you dare!" she warned.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I don't know but whatever you're thinking, don't do it."

"How do you know what I'm thinking isn't something that you'd like me to do?" I countered. "For example this..." I changed positions so I can reach her neck and trailed kisses down it and across her collarbone. Our eyes met and I hold her gaze as I silently asked if I should continue. She smiled back in agreement.

I rolled Cat over and took position on top of her ever so careful not to put any pressure on her stomach. My hands caressed down her arms until I reached her hands. My fingers interlaced with hers before I pulled them up and over her head to pin them there. "You are so beautiful." Cat's smile grews wider, tempting me to kiss her lips and I gave in to that temptation.

I freed her hands and Cat reached out to grasp my cheeks, pulling me away from her yet holding me prisoner. I'm lost in the love I saw shining from her eyes. She bit her bottom lip, and grinned as she stared at me. I hoped she saw that same love beaming back at her.

Cat pulled my face towards her, taking her time to gently glide her lips over mine. A hunger of a completely different kind grew under such mastery. Yet as sweet as her lips may be, it's not enough. It's never enough. Not with her.

Cat's hands guided me to her breasts. A slight moan escaped her lips as I took my sweet time tormenting, teasing and taunting her with my tongue.

Cat pushed me lower still and I let her guide me, leaving a trail of warm wet kisses in my wake. "Alex." My name came out a sigh on her lips. I smiled against her skin. As her excitement built, so did my own. She gripped my shoulders, digging her fingers into them.

"Please?" she begged, like she must ask. I know what she wanted and I'm still in awe that it's me. I changed positions, laying on my back, putting her in charge and she didn't hesitate. Cat took control and I love watching how passionate she becomes. How clearly pleasure is written across her face.

Cat took as much as she gave until we are both spent from indulging in such gratification. She collapsed on top of me. "God, every time I make love to you it feels like the first time. I feel like I can't get enough. Even now I still want you so badly."

My arms wrapped around her protectively and I kissed the top of her head. "I hope that never changes."

Her chin rose up slightly and I'm surprised to see sadness in her eyes. "I hope so, too."

I can't help but feel confused by her reaction. "What's wrong? What is it?"

Cat slid off of me and sat cross-legged beside me on the bed. Worry creased her brow. "I don't want us to end up like Liam and I did. I don't want us to ever become complacent with one another, taking each other for granted. If you ever feel that way, promise me you'll tell me?"