2//Positive//2

"Oh"

-

"Positive." Hermione said as she held the other stick.

"Negative." You said as you held another.

You stared at the last stick in fear actually. You were afraid it would say positive and then you were really pregnant.

How are you going to tell Fred? What's Molly going to think.

Oh god...

What's Harry going to think?

You took a deep breath as you picked up the last one.

Your hart sank.

"Positive." You breathed out as you fell to the floor and leaned against the sink.

"Oh Y/n," Hermione said as she fell to the floor as well and wrapped her arms around you.

"What am I gonna do?" You asked as tears started rolling down your cheeks.

"Well first off, you're going to get up and wipe away your tears. And then you're going to tell Fred." She said.

"You're Y/n Potter. When you face a problem you look it in the eye and tell it to fuck off. You make that problem go away." She said and you giggled slightly.

"Thank you, Mione. You're the best." You said as you hugged her again.

"I'll keep these with me." She said putting them in her bag, her endless bag.

"Thank you," You said as the two of you walked out the bathroom and walked back to the store.

"There's my beautiful girlfriend." Fred said coming over and wrapping his arms around you and giving you a kiss.

You looked at Hermione and she nodded. "Fred, honey, I need to tell you something." You said.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked.

You pulled him away and outside the shop into an alleyway where there was no one around.

"I don't want you to freak out, okay?" You said.

"Y/n, just tell me." Fred said taking his hands in yours.

"I'm- I'm-" You stuttered then sighed looking down, "I'm pregnant."

You didn't dare look up as Fred was silent. Next thing you know Fred's lips were on yours.

"This is great!" Fred exclaimed as he pulled away and wrapped his arms around you and twirling you around.

"Fred, this is not great!" You exclaimed after he sat back down on the ground, " I'm pregnant! At 15! I'm not even 16 yet. Okay yeah I will be in a few days but still! What are we going to tell your parents?"

"The truth. My mother was also young when she had Bill," Fred said.

"She was still 4 years older than I am now. What's my brother going to think?"

Fred wrapped his arms around you and held you close, "It doesn't matter. We're going to have a family Y/n. You're really smart and capable of being the most amazing mother and you will be. George and I are making tons of money from the shop already, we'll be able to do this."

"We will, we can do it." You said as you held onto Fred.

-
"So did you tell him?" Hermione asked as you walked over to her and Ginny, "Also I told Ginny."

"It's fine. I did tell him yes. He's actually really excited." You said and chuckled.

"How are you going to tell Harry?" Ginny asked.

"Tell me what?" Harry asked over hearing the conversation.

"Nothing," You quickly said, "It's nothing really."

"Y/n," Harry said sternly.

"Leave it Harry, it's nothing important." You said.

"Well if you're keeping it a secret from me then it must be really important." He said.

"I said leave it, Harry!" You snapped making a few heads turn to you but go back to whatever they were doing moments later.

You sighed and walked away, leaving Harry standing there shocked.

"What's wrong with her?" Ron asked.

"Just leave it boys, she'll tell you when she's ready." Ginny said as she rushed after you.

"Hermione!" Harry said grabbing her wrist as she tried going after you as well.

"It's really not my place to tell you." She said before walking away as well.

-
The next morning it went the same, you hurling your guts out.

"You seriously need to stop making me so sick." You said placing a hand on your stomach.

"Y/n you okay?" This time it was Sirius outside the door.

"Yes, I'm fine!" You said as you stood up and flushed the toilet.

"Molly told me you were sick yesterday as well." Sirius said and you opened the door.

"Just a small stomach virus. Nothing big." You said.

"Should I take you to the doctor?" He asked and you chuckled, "You just want an excuse to go out and show off that you are now a free man."

"Maybe," He said and you chuckled.

"Thank you Sirius but I'm fine." You said.

Sirius nodded with a smile before he walked away.

You brushed your teeth and then you walked back to your room seeing Harry standing there.

"Hey, Harry." You said as you walked into your room, "Sorry for snapping at you yesterday."

"It's okay, I shouldn't have pushed you." He said.

"It's okay, you didn't." You said.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" Harry said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around you.

"I know and I will. Just let me figure out how to tell you." You said as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Just come out and say it." He said.

"I can't. You'll hate me."

"That's the last thing I could ever do. You're the only family I have left. And I'm talking about blood family."

"I know, but Harry this is different. It was a stupid thing. We didn't know this was going to happen."

"What do you mean? Y/n what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant." You whispered and Harry pulled away and looked at you.

Tears started welling up in your eyes.

"You're what?" He asked.

"I found out yesterday," You said and wiped away a few tears.

"Does Fred know?" He asked.

"Yeah he does." You said, "And Hermoine and Ginny. Please don't tell anyone else Harry."

"I won't, I promise. I won't even think of telling Ron he's going to go blabber everything out." Harry said as he pulled you into his arms once more.

"Thank you, Harry." You said.

"I'll help you get through this okay?" He said, "I love you."

"I love you too, Harry."