6//Rita Skeeter//6

𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤

Lately, everytime you had went out of your room you got the strangest of looks and you didn't know why.

Hermione taught you a charm that would hide your bump for about 3 hours.

You usually only used it when you had to go to the bathroom or during breakfast, lunch and dinner.

But it's getting harder and harder to hide the bump.

The bigger it gets, the less time duration the spell has.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked as she saw you exit the gryffindoor common room.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, Mione. You can come with if you want?" You said.

"I'm sure you will manage. I dont want to  be with you all the time, I'm sure you're getting irritated by it. Although I'm too afraid that Fred will kill me if I'm not with you." Hermione said and you chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"I'll be back in a jiffy." You said before walking off.

You always went to Myrtle's bathroom. Not only was it safer, but you and Myrtle had some pleasant conversations.

This time wasn't as pleasant though.

As you entered you heard the door slam behind you.

You turned around and saw Pug face Parkinson and her posse.

"Can I help you?" You asked playing it cool.

"No, but we can help you if you want." Pansy said and you looked at her confused.

"With what?" You asked.

"We can help you get rid of it. I'm sure you dont want your life thrown away." She said and you felt your mouth run dry.

How did she know? Who else knows?

WAIT!

Did she know?

"I don't know what you're talking about," You said.

Pansy pulled out her wand, "Revelio!" She cried and you gasped as your baby bump grew back.

The posse cackled, "How pathetic!"
"What a loser!"
"No, what a slut!"

They all laughed maniacally.

The laughter then turned into screams as the bathroom flooded, getting them wet.

You turned and saw Myrtle glaring at them and then turning to you with a smile.

You casted the charm and practically tried your best to run out of the bathroom.

You got back to the common room, soaking wet and luckily it was only, Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Harry.

Hermione had the Daily Prophet in her hands and her eyes were wide and so was the rest of their eyes.

"Something, bad just happened!" You panicked and took a seat next to Hermione and Ginny.

"Pansy knows about me being pregnant. I don't know how but if she tells anyone else-"

"I don't think you have to worry about her telling anyone." Hermione said cutting you off.

"What, why?" You asked, confused.

Hermione said nothing and just handed you the paper.

Your eyes widened and you nearly felt yourself faint.

The headline read:

𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕂ℕ𝕆ℂ𝕂𝔼𝔻 𝕌ℙ!

-
"Y/n, please come in." Dumbledore said.

It has been a few days after the news came out and you haven't left the common room not even when you wanted to eat. Hermione usually brought you food, seeing as you refused to leave the common room.

Everyone has been so nice about it, except for the Slytherin's.

Luna has brought you weird ornaments to put on the baby mobile.

Some Hufflepuffs brought baby socks and scarves and some Ravenclaws brought children's books to help the baby learn to talk and read.

Typical Ravenclaws.

The Gryffindoor's were something else.

They all put down bets on what the name of the baby should be.

Each one of them chose their own names of course.

The reason you hadn't left your room was because of the Slytherin's and also you were on bed rest but mostly because of the Slytherin's.

You're not afraid of them, but afraid of what they will do to you.

Except for one...

One miserable, misunderstood Slytherin.

But  nevertheless you walked into Dumbledore's office and you saw Remus and Sirius and Tonks.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked after you each gave them a hug.

"They're here to pick you up and take you home." Dumbledore said and you looked at him confused.

"After Rita Skeeter published her article in the Daily Prophet, the threats have increased. You may not have noticed it but we did. So I've contacted them to come take you home and protect you and your baby." Dumbledore continued.

You sighed, knowing you cant argue with them. This was for the best, for both of you and your baby.

You nodded without saying anything, "Alright, I'll go." You said.

With a snap of Dumbledore's fingers, your luggage appeared.

Sirius and Remus grabbed your bags and they turned to the fireplace.

The green flames erupted in the fireplace and you stepped through it, with Sirius, Tonks and Remus following.