7//Oh Baby!//7

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤

You can't believe, how big you've gotten.

You're not carrying twins, but it sure does look like it.

You're carrying a baby girl and Fred couldn't have been more excited.

You were stuck at Grimmauld Place most of the time but you often went to the burrow when Sirius was busy and out of town.

When both Sirius and Molly was busy you would stay with Fred.

That's where you are right now, at Fred and George's.

Fred set you on bed rest and he regularly came up and made you something to eat.

Fred just came up, "Hello, love." He smiled and you smiled back at him, "Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm good. I don't have any cravings either so it's all good." You smiled and Fred comes to sit right next to you.

"I'm glad you're feeling alright. Any pain?" He asked and you shook yourbhead.

"Nope, I'm good." You smiled.

Fred smiled and kissed you on the forehead and then he kissed your bump.

"So have you thought of a name for our special girl yet?" He asked.

"What about Blake?" You suggested.

"Why Blake?"

"I think it's a great name for a girl. I always said if I were to have a daughter I would name her Blake."

"How about Rose?"

You smiled at the name, "Okay that's a lot better. Rosetta Blake Weasley?"

"Perfect." Fred smiled and leaned in and kissed you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him down just a little bit more.

Then a searing pain shot through your stomach and you gasped loudly.

"What? What's wrong?" Fred panicked.

"I don't know, but it's not good!" You gasped in pain.

"Come on," Fred said and he picked you up bridal style and ran out the back door.

-
"Get me a doctor!"

"Alright, honey you're going to be fine. Just stay awake."

"What's happening? Is she going to be alright?"

"She just went into early labour, this happens. We're going to have to get this baby out now!"

-
Your eyes shot open and a small gasp leaves your lips.

You looked around and saw that you were in the hospital.

You groaned as the pain on your stomach came crashing.

You looked around and saw Fred asleep on the chair.

"Fred," You said and Fred's eyes jolted open.

"Hey, you're awake!" He smiled as he scooted the chair closer.

"Where's...?" You trailed off.

"Rose is fine. I haven't seen her yet, they're keeping her in intensive care just for a few days and then she'll be ours." Fred smiled but you frowned.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked.

"I want to see her," You pouted and Fred chuckled.

"I do too, but they need to take care of her just for a few days." Fred said and you grumbled a bit, annoyed.

"Where's my granddaughter?" You laughed as you heard Molly's voice.

She walked through the door and looked around trying to spot a baby.

"Hi Molly!" You smiled.

"Where's she?" Molly asked.

"She's in intensive care for now. I'm fine thanks for asking." You chuckled.

"Sorry, dear." Molly said and you chuckled and shook your head, "How are you feeling?"

"Sore as hell, but I'm doing amazing actually." You smiled at Fred. He returned it and intertwined your hands.

"Where's Sirius?" You asked.

"He's not here yet, it's just me." Molly smiled as she took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Oh," You said and yawned.

"You should get some rest, I think the pain meds are kicking in." Fred said.

"Who would've thought that the wizard folk use muggle medicine. Don't we have potions?" You asked.

"Yes, but in some cases. Muggle medicine are a lot safer." Molly said and you yawned again.

You laid back and Fred started stroking your hair and soon enough, you fell asleep.