5//Hogsmeade//5

𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤

"You're already showing, are you sure you should go on the Hogsmeade trip?" Hermione asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Yess I'm good. This is the last time that I can go out. From Monday on I am not going to class." You said.

"But you have to promise to be careful." She said and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Yes mum," you said and chuckled.

You made your way to the carriages and sat down in a carriage next to Harry and Ron and off you went to Hogsmeade.

"Y/n, I heard Rita Skeeter is in Hogsmeade. I know you don't have a big bump but it's still visible. Just make sure you hide it well." Hermione warned and you nodded at her.

-
You, Hermione, Harry and Ron were at the Three Broomsticks and what do you know, Rita was there.

"Guys can we please go?" You asked as you saw Rita staring at you up and down.

Your tiny bump was covered so it wasn't visible that you were preggers.

"Yes, absolutely. Malfoy just walked out." Harry said, glaring at the door.

You four stood up and unfortunately for you. Your jacket slipped up a bit. Revealing the tiniest bit of your bump but you quickly covered it.

"Let's go," Hermione said and dragged you out of there.

You four were walking and Harry was ranting about something but you didn't pay any attention.

You were too occupied by the thought of Rita finding out you're pregnant.

What if she did? Then your and the baby's life would be in danger.

How could someone be so daft, to publish that? Let's just hope she didn't confirm her theory.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by a scream.

You looked up and saw a girl floating in the air. You recognized her as Katie Bell.

She came crashing to the ground and you  all rushed over but before you could try to help her, Hagrid rushed forward.

"Don't touch her!" He exclaimed and we immediately backed away.

"What happened?"

-
"She went to the bathroom and when she came back she had that in her hands and she said she had to give it to Dumbledore." Leanne said to McGonnagall after you guys were taken back to the school.

"Thank you, Leanne." McGonnagall said, "we'll let you know what happens with Katie."

Leanne nodded and left the classroom.

McGonnagall looked at the four of you.

"Why is that when something happens it's always you four?" She asked.

"I've been asking myself that question for the last 6 years." Ron said and you scoffed.

"Who would do such a thing, Severus?" McGonnagall asked turning to Snape.

"It was Malfoy! I saw him!" Harry quickly said and you sighed and face palmed.

"Seriously, Harry?" You mumbled.

"That's a very serious accusation Mr Potter." McGonnagall said.

"Indeed it is," Snape said and he glanced at you and you shook your head.

"And what say you Ms Potter? You agree with your brother?" McGonnagall asked.

"I, for one, don't care whether it was Malfoy or not. If it was him then he would have a reasonable explanation like he was being forced or something. I wouldn't give him all the blame at once. Not everyone is on the dark side Harry, or at least not everyone is willingly on the dark side." You said and it shocked both Ron and Harry.

Hermione on the other hand, agreed with you.

"You're seriously taking this side? Do you remember what Malfoy did to you last year?" Ron said.

"Yes, I do. No need to remind me, but not everyone is the nicest of people. You especially Ronald. Need I remind you what you said about Hermione and me in first year? Yet here we are, best of friends. Yes I understand that Draco did something worse, but does it matter? No, it doesn't. We're all human, we all make mistakes." You said and stormed out of the classroom.

You had honestly no idea, as to why you just went off at him like that.

Then you remembered: 'oh right, I'm pregnant'

Short Chapters, I know. I'm just not as inspired as I was. Give it time. It'll come back.

I will be updating, dont you worry just not as frequently as I did a few weeks ago.