8//Dumbledore//8

"I can't wait for my brother to meet her," You said as you looked down at your two month old baby girl.

"Just keep her away from Ginny and Hermione other wise we're never going to get her back." Fred chuckled as he looked down at her as well.

You two were sitting on the sofa, Fred had both his arms wrapped around you while you were holding Rose.

"She's so pretty," Fred cooed and you giggled.

"She's beautiful." You smiled.

"Just like her mommy," Fred said and kissed you on your head.

"Oh aren't you just a sap." You said and laughed a bit.

"Just shut up and take the compliment." He said and you giggled.

"I'm just going to go get the paper." Fred said and got out from behind you.

He came back moments later, his face full of shock.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Dumbledore." He said and you looked at him even more confused.

"What of him?" You asked.

He held up the paper and you felt your heart sink.

Dumbledore's dead.

-
Fred was in the shop with George and you were at Grimmauld Place with Rose.

Harry and the others were coming home today and you couldn't be more excited!

You couldn't wait for them to meet your daughter. She was the sweetest little thing. She didn't cry as much as other babies did, she really was just an angel.

You were reading a book and Rose had been sprawled across your chest, arms and feet wide open, fast asleep. Her binky almost fell out of her mouth.

You giggled quietly and then continued to read.

A loud bang of a door was heard downstairs with voices, laughing loudly.

Rose's eyes opened and she frowned and it looked like she was glaring at you.

"I know, I'm sorry. They're really loud," You said as you placed down your book.

Little Rose continued to glare as the voices downstairs, continued to keep her from sleeping.

"Let's just get this over with." You said and you took her in your arms and walked with her downstairs.

"Oi, could you idiots please shut up. Rose wants to sleep and she can be very grumpy when someone wakes her from her sleep." You said as you walked into the kitchen.

It was just Ginny, Harry, Hermiome and Ron and they all turned to face you.

"Is that?" Harry said pointing to Rose. You looked down to Rose and saw that she had stopped glaring and was now staring at the others.

"Everyone, meet my daughter. Rose Blake Weasley." You smiled. 

"She's so tiny." Hermione said as she walked over to observe the baby.

"Yeah well, she was born 2 months earlier than supposed to." You said, "You want to hold her?"

Hermione smiled and nodded, you handed her Rose and she carefully took Rose into her arms.

Rose's hand shot up and grabbed Hermione's hair. Hermione giggled.

"Okay, my turn. I'm the uncle." Harry said.

Hermione carefully handed Rose to him and he carefully took her.

Rose glared at Harry and you laughed. "She doesn't like you very much." You said.

"What did I do wrong?" Harry asked.

You shrugged and shook head as you chuckled.

Then it was Ron's turn. She stared at Ron's hair and then giggled.

"She likes your hair Ron." You said and smiled.

When it was Ginny's turn, Rose did the same with Ginny as she had done with Hermione. She had grabbed a piece of Ginny's hair and she started playing with it.

"She's so cute." Ginny said.

"You wouldn't believe how much she's like Fred. She's just as grumpy when she wakes up and she's hard to wake up." You said and chuckled.

"Oh what a feast the mornings must be." Hermione said and chuckled along with you.

"I think she's falling asleep." Ginny said.

You walked over and took Rose into your arms.

"I'll be back, I'm just going to go and put her to sleep." You said and smiled at them before walking up the stairs.

You got up to your room and you placed Rose in her cot. You put the tiny blanket over her.

You smiled as you watched her slowly fall asleep.

I'm alive!

Also, I can't remember shit about Deathly Hallows prt 1 or 2. So imma have to watch that!

But I will! I'm going to do that this weekend and then imma give you a few more chapters and it's going to be that for Fred's Girl.

My heart actually broke just by typing that. I really loved writing these books and receiving all the comments from you guys.

Thank you everyone! Just be patient! The next chapter will be up in a day or two!