11//Home//11

Dobby snapped his fingers and you saw that you were in your old room.

Your heart broke a bit as you looked at the photo's of you and Fred on your bedside table.

Your head shot up as you heard a baby cry, your baby.

You smiled and you walked out of your room and you walked into a guest room and saw all of Fred's things and Rose's. You walked over to the cot that was previously in your room.

You smiled through the happy tears as you saw you baby laying in the cot.

"Hi," You smiled as you picked her up.

Rose stopped crying immediately and you saw her smiling.

"Look how big you've gotten. Look at those tiny teeth!" You smiled and you held her close to your chest.

"Don't worry, Fred dear! I'll check on Rose." You heard Molly say.

Molly saw the back of your head, she didn't immediately recognize you.

"Step away from her now!" Molly exclaimed with her wand held up.

You turned around and Molly's eyes widened and she lowered her wand.

Footsteps could be heard pounding up the stairs.

"Where's Rose? What's going on?" Your heart almost stopped as you heard Fred's voice for the first time in months.

He looked at his mother's shocked state and then looked inside the room and his heart nearly stopped.

"Y/n?" He said as tears started welling up in his eyes.

"Hi, Freddie." You smiled with tears in your eyes.

Fred shot towards you and embraced you tightly, being careful of the baby in your arms as well.

"How? Why? How did you-" Fred started stammering with the tears now running down both your cheeks.

"I escaped with Harry and the other's help." You said.

"At least your safe, and you're home." He said before planting his lips on yours.

It was the first time in months that you had seen him and Rose. You couldn't feel anymore happier.

"I missed you so much," He said as you two pulled away and rested your foreheads against each other.

"You don't know how much I missed you and Rose." You said.

"I'm glad you're back home." Fred smiled and you smiled back at him.

-
Rose was sleeping and you were with Fred, George, Molly, Arthur, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Sirius, Remus, Tonks and Moody.

"They were planning terrible things, they were killing muggleborns left and right." You said and sighed as the horrific images popped into your head.

"How did you get them to trust you? That couldn't have been easy." Moody asked.

Your eyes met his and then traveled to each of the others before it reached Fred's and stopped.

"Y/n?" Fred asked worriedly after you were silent.

"They were threatening Rose and Fred. They knew about her and they knew her name. They were threatening to hurt her unless..."You stopped as you took a deep breath.

"Unless what?" Molly asked.

"Unless I joined them." You said and you heard Molly gasp.

"You didn't." Fred said as tears sprung to his eyes.

You shakily rolled up your left sleeve to reveal the dark mark.

Tears were streaming down your cheeks and Fred wrapped his arms around you, very tightly.

"It's okay," Fred said as you sobbed into his chest.

"You did it to protect Rose, we understand." Molly said, "I would've done the same for my children."

"We all would've done the same." Sirius nodded in agreement.

"I can't stay long, I don't want to put Rose or any of your in danger." You said.

"Atleast spend the night, just a few hours with your daughter." Tonks said and you nodded.

"Alright, just one night." You said.

"Good, then come." Fred said and grabbed your hand and pulling you away.

You giggled slightly as Fred flopped down on the bed, pulling you down with him.

You kicked off your shoes and so did Fred and you two intertwined your legs and your arms wrapped around his neck whilst his wrapped around your waist.

You two fell asleep like that. In each others arms after months apart.

-
The next morning, you woke up long before Fred. It was still dark out and so you got up.

You put your shoes back on and walked over to Rose's cot.

You picked her up, "Happy Birthday, my darling. Mummy loves you so much, don't you ever forget that, alright?"

You placed her back in her cot and wiped away a few tears.

You walked out of the room and towards your own room.

You got out of the clothes and then put on new clothes. (Imagine some new clothes, I don't want to disappoint anyone)

You packed a bag with some more clothes and then you went out of your room and walked back to Fred's room.

You walked in and saw him already awake and sitting straight up.

"You're leaving already?" He asked and you nodded.

"I can't stay long, I dont want to put Rose or you in danger." You said.

Fred sighed and just got up and walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too." You said as you wrapped your arms around him.

"When this thing is over, we are going to get married and we're going to have a few more kids and we're going to grow old together." Fred said and your heart broke knowing it won't be true.

You weren't going to make it out alive and you knew that. You had to die, for Voldemort to be killed.

You looked up at Fred and you planted your lips on his.

The kiss was passionate and it remind you of your first kiss with Fred back in your fourth year during the Quidditch World Cup.

You would give anything to go back to that moment. (You can, just read the other book. Lol sorry)

You two pulled away and just stood there in each others arms for a few more moments before you broke away and left.

You apparated back to shell cottage and flopped down on your bed and just sobbed till you fell asleep.