13//The End//13

You and Harry looked around in the Room of Requirement and found nothing.

"Do you still have the basilisk fang?" You asked turning to Harry.

"Oh yeah, oh I'm so stupid!" Harry said and you shook your head as he handed the fang to you.

"Put it down." You and Harry turned around and saw Crabbe, Goyle and Zabini.

"Come on guys, don't do this." You said.

"Put it down!" Zabini said and raised his wand at you. Both yours and Harry's hands shot up in surrender.

"Put it down!" Zabini yelled again.

"Alright, alright!" You said before you went to put down the fang but you acted quick and plunged it into the diadem causing a black smoke to shoot out from it.

"No! You're going to pay for that!" Goyle yelled and he shot a spell and you luckily dodged it but it caused a fire behind you.

You and Harry blocked their spells and shot spells back at them, but it was no use and the fire kept spreading.

Crabbe shot a spell at you and you got knocked down. Crabbe hovered over you with his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" You heard someone yell. You turned your head and saw Draco.

You caught Crabbe off guard by knocking his feet from under him, causing him to fall to the ground.

"We have to go!" Harry yelled as the fire spreaded.

You three ran out of there and once you got out you threw the Diadem that you grabbed on your way out into the fire.

"That was hectic." You said and panted, you then turned to Draco, "You made it, you son of a bitch."

"I told you that I would fight on your side, didn't I?" Draco said and you smiled.

"When did this happen?" Harry asked and you two turned to him.

"He helped me during my stay at his family's manor. He helped me come to turns with the fact that I was a death eater." You said.

"We don't have much time, let's go!" Draco said and you three ran towards the Great Hall.

The death eaters had entered Hogwarts and there were a lot of people you went to school with that didn't make it along with a ton of death eaters.

Ron and Hermione were waiting at the entrance of the Great Hall where to everyone had retreated.

Fred was helping others and you looked at him with tears in your eyes. This was going to be the last time you were going to see him.

"Harry," You said placing a hand on his arm.

"I know, I know." He said and sighed.

"What?" Hermione asked.

"It's time," You said with a sad smile and tears running down you cheeks.

"No, you can't do this." She said and tears started rolling down her cheeks. She hugged you tightly and soon enough Harry and Ron joined in.

"I love you guys so much," You said and then the four of your pulled away.

"When we're gone." You started, "Make sure you killed that son of a bitch."

Ron and Hermione nodded, wiping away tears.

You looked at Harry and you two joined hands.

You looked at Fred one last time before you and Harry walked to the Forbidden Forest.