Breakfast

Lily shoved another set of raspberries in her mouth. Scrolling through her phone. Her eyes glanced at the bright yellow post-it note on top of the packaging:

Aiden's raspberries, don't you dare eat them. Yes Lily I am looking at you.

Ha, she thought.
As if.
She went back to her phone and her hand went in for another before a voice behind her made her flinch.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It" Aiden gritted though his teeth, inching towards Lily.

But Lily was used to this by now and just slyly smiled before lifting the whole pack of raspberries and pouring the remaining five in her mouth. She then made an evil smile at Aiden knowing she had won.

"You dare" he said before chasing her round the kitchen island.

"OH I DID DARE" Lily laughed evilly, although it came out slightly muffled because her cheeks were still filled with raspberries.

"LILY I HAVE RUN OUT OF FACE MASKS, I CAN'T SHOP UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY" he yelled running after her, narrowly dodging his very expensive vase.

"Well it's too late" she said, standing at the other end of the family room with her arms crossed and her tongue sticking out.

"Wow, real mature" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Hey, considering you are six years older than me, I am wayyyy more mature than you" she shot back.

"Mmm hmmm, coming from the girl who was petty enough to eat MY raspberries in front of me"

"And the twenty-six year old petty enough to be throwing a tantrum about some raspberries." She grinned assuming she had won.

There was a few seconds of silence.
The tension couldn't even be cut with a knife.
Until....

"That's it come here!" He yelled.
In a split second before Lily could even comprehend what was going on, Aiden has leapt over the coffee table and tackled Lily on to the sofa. Despite the initial harsh struggles and the stubborn fight she put, he sat on her waist and pinned her arms either side of her with her knees.

"Nohoho!" Lily squealed in anticipation trying to pry Aiden's much bigger hands off her, but considering her palms were trapped underneath his knees, her plan miserably failed. He painfully slowly lifted up her tank top and smirked down at the girls vulnerable state.

Lily giggled in anticipation as he leaned down slowly, face coming dangerously close to her belly button. He then blew a huge raspberry, causing Lily to squeal and burst into laughter.

"PLEAHAHAHASSEE DOOHOHONN'TT" she shook her head in laughter as the tingling feeling ran up her body like wild fire.

"Hey, I thought you loved raspberries!" He said, pretending to be hurt whilst he subtly squeezed Lily's hipbones in retaliation to all the laughter, making it worse.

But that didn't stop him. He continued to blow raspberry after raspberry on Lily's quivering stomach as electric jolts hit her inside. He simultaneously wiggles his fingers lightly in any new sensitive area he could think of. But due to all of this intense tickling, Lily was barely able to speak.

"Wow Lily, you've barely even protested. Do you like my raspberries!?" He whispered the last part against her stomach making her already high pitch shrieks go up an octave. Aiden smiled at Lily's reaction. It had been such a while since he'd seen her smile like this because Lily hates being locked up, and because she was so much younger than him, he felt a sense of obligation to protect her.
Ha, how ironic considering he was tickling her to death right now.

"NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAAHOOOOO STAAHHAHHAHAPPPPPPPP" she bucked up and down barley able to speak. Why hadn't she just had cereal?

He then quickly lifted her arms above her head and because of all the added weakness from her laughter, she had made this step much easier. His fingers then moved to her armpits, so while he blew the millionth raspberry, he vibrates his fingers into her armpits.

"NAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAHAHAHT THEEEREEEEEEEE" she shook her head as her laughter turned silent.

"Not there" he asked sarcastically. "What about here?" Aiden, still attacking the girls armpits, but skittering up and down her stomach and sides every now and again, he nuzzled and buried his slightly bearded face into Lily's neck and blew a raspberry while scratching his bristly beard up and down her neck.

Lily let out an inhumane screech. She didn't know how much more she could take so cranes her neck attempting to cover her ultra sensitive neck. But every time her right side was covered, her left would be completely exposed for torture.
And Aiden's teasing didn't make it any better. Before Lily knew it he blew one last raspberry. It was a big slobbery one just below her belly button and to top it off, dipped his index finger into her belly button to make her life just that more hell-like.

She screamed of bloody murder but it soon broke out into her adorable contagious giggles that filled the room.

But finally, he stopped and let go of the panting girl. Lily lay there, trying to get her breathing back to normal while pulling down her exposed top but she was soon pulled into a massive hug in his arms.

"You're adorable" he said, mumbling into her neck to which she couldn't help giggle.

"Noohoaho I'mm nahahtt" she half giggled.

"Well your laughter in about five seconds will beg to differ"

"What do you mean laughter in five se-EHECONDS" her laughter bubbled over her mouth while she pushed harshly at his quick fingers that had somehow made it under her tank top again.

Mental note, never where a thin, sleeveless top when you live with someone twice the size of you who knows you're ticklish.

"You're mean"

"Well you took my raspberries"

"I like raspberries!"

"Oh I'm sorry, do you want more?" He teased poking her sides.

"No" Lily quickly said, wrapping her arms round her torso to stop any further war.