Prank wars

All you could hear was Addisons heavy breathing from behind the door she was hiding behind.

All she had to do was wait until Jack wakes up, and hopefully the catalyst of the payback she was probably going to get would commence.

Beside her was a some laundry detergent had been modified with some pink clothing dye

She thought to herself: hmm, what's something that Jack doesn't have? Oh yeah, anything pink in this wardrobe. I mean, was that boy allergic to colour? It's just, black black black black grey black black. Nothing. A little colour wouldn't kill you child.

And also what's with the-

*creak

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard subtly creaking of the floorboards above her.

If her plan worked, soon enough, he would have to change his clothes for the day, and alas PINK!

She waited for the the dreaded sound of Jacks horrific reaction.

Oh this would be too good.

"ADDDISSOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN" she heard a scream from upstairs.

"Yes Jack, can thy help thou?" She innocently asked as he stomped his big stature into their living room. But she couldn't contain her laughter when she saw Jacks clothing.

His Gucci white sweatshirt was now a strong bold pink along with his trousers. Little did Jack know, they were fakes and Addison had hidden the real ones in her room.

"EXPLAIN" he yelled, gesturing his current outfit.

"What do you mean 'explain'" she said, mocking his tone. "I think you look gorgeous!" She said so earnestly.

"Come here right now" Jack said, inching towards her.

Addison, knowing that now probably wasn't the best time to go closer, stood her ground.

"No"

"Addison"

"No"

"Addison come here"

"No"

"Addison don't make me come there"

"No"

"Addison"

No reply

"Addison I swear to-

"No"

"Fine, have it your way princess" he said,arching over to her.

"Jack no" she said starting to run around the sofa to avoid the 6 foot giant approaching her.

"Addison yes" he mocked, looking her straight in the eyes, trying to intimidate her. Which worked very successfully.

"Jack you don't scare me" she said, whilst jumping over their coffee table.

"Oh yeah, then why are you running?"

He smirked, making Addison go red.

"Fine then, prove you're not scared, come over here" he said sitting down on the sofa, patting a seat next to her.

Don't do it Addy, he's lying.

But going against all judgment, she hastily walked over to the sofa, and sat down, still tense.

"See, now that wasn't so hard was it?" He asked, which made Addison relax a little.

But soon