The Case of the Stolen Chocolate Cake

"DON'T YOU DARE" Aiden gritted, glaring from the other end of the kitchen.

Lily looked at him with her big doe eyes as she slowly inched her open mouth over the last slice of chocolate cake.

"LILY TURNER I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU TAKE ONE BITE, AND ILL-

He stopped and started to speed walk towards her as she chewed the large slice that was now almost gone and ran round the kitchen island, laughing like a maniac.

"COME HER RIGHT NOW" Aiden yelled running clockwise around the island, only seconds away from catching the girl.

"MAMKE MEEH" she tried to say, although it was muffled from the current crumbs of chocolate that were escaping her mouth.

They both froze, almost out of breath as Lily panted whilst trying not to choke.

But she gulped down the last bite.

And innocently grinned at the seething man across from her.

One word.

And she knew it too well.

Run.

She swivelled around, and sprinted in the other direction.

At least she tried.

And she would have gotten far.

If the pillar hadn't been fitted there.

Why was their a pillar in the middle of the kitchen?

OOOMF

Her whole body crashed to the floor but luckily she was caught by a certain annoyed man from behind.

He lifted her up from behind so her feet were dangling helplessly below.

Both arms wrapped securely around the young woman's torso as she struggled helplessly in his grip.

Although her arms were free, it was clear that they would be no use, because her arms were too short to fight underneath his muscular arms.

"Aiidddeeenn stooooppppppppppp" she moaned, attempting to push it wriggle out of his arms.

"Stop what? I'm not even doing anything" he teased. Despite not being able to look at him, she could here the smug smile within his voice.

"Well let me down then!" She impatiently said, exasperated, by all the painful anticipation she was currently enduring.

"Now baby-doll, why would I do that?" He said, now pretending to drop Lily, so she would every so often clutch to his stature all for his pure amusement.

"Aideeennnnnnnn" she said, louder this time.

"What?" He said, dropping his amusement.

"Please?" She said, trying to sound cute so he would melt like he usually does and let her go.

"Please what?" He asked, playing the innocent.

She sighed in frustration.

"Hey, if you ask politely, maybe I'll let you go?" He reasoned.

"Ugggghhhh, fine. Please can you let me go?"

"No" he said before digging into her sides catching the poor girl by surprise.

"AAAIIIIIIDAHAHHAHAHAHAHNNNNNNN YOOOUUU SAIIDDDD YOUUUU WOUOULLLDDD LEHEHHEHTTT MMEEEEE GOOGOAHHSHAHHAHAHHHAHOOOOOO" she yelled over all her laughter.

Aiden's fingers worked up and down her sides while she was still in the air, while Lily giggled loudly and twisted with all her might.

"Actually baby-doll, I said 'maybe', I never said I would" he said, explaining it to her as if she weren't being ticked to death.

Tingling feelings went up and down Lily's body but Aiden refused to stop his famous torture.

But because Lily was facing forwards, unfortunately for her, she failed to see Aiden's mouth moving further and further forward to the left side of her neck.

"AHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH" Lily's scream followed by her infectious laughter filled the room and possibly alerted the neighbours to be somewhat concerned.

But he didn't stop there. Aiden continued, raspberry after raspberry, switching between short little ones, to long big ones which altered the intensity of laughter that was coming out of Lily's mouth.

"AIIIDAHAHHAHAHANNNNNNN PLEAHAHAHSSSSEEEEE I C-AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA" Lily wasn't able to even finish her sentence, when Aiden changed the way he was holding her. He undid his arms from her torso, and put her down slowly so her feet were at least touching the ground. But then, he himself moved and sat on one of the bar stools they had in the kitchen. Lifting the giggling girl onto his lap, he led her firmly in place.

Gradually to her terror, his fingers made his way to her armpits and starting wiggling harshly deep into her sensitive spot.

At this point, Lily almost ejected of the stool. She shook her head in laughter and slammed her arms down, crushing Aiden's fingers making it harder for him to move. She softly giggled as the tickling was put to a temporary halt, although she could still feel the tingling sensations.

"Now Lil, you're gonna have to lift your arms otherwise I can't get my hands out." He said, proving to her that he could get his hands out.

"Nohohoooo, yohohahoorree gonnaaa tickle mee" she said, still giggling at the presence of his hands being trapped their.

"I promise you Lil, I won't"

What choice did Lily really have?

She gradually lifted her arms up but to his dismay, her shot his arms further in, skittering his fingers up and down her sides as well as her armpits.

"AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA. YOUURREEEE SUAHAHCCHHH A LIIAAAARRRRR" she squealed again, mentally noting to kill this man later.

"Oh I'm sorry baby-doll, but that would have been a crime to pass up an opportunity like that" He said, bringing his hands closer and closer to her stomach.

Until he hit it.

Lily had fallen into too much laughter to notice. But Aiden lifted up her top slightly and waisted no time in digging into the sensitive mess.

He used his blunt nails to lightly scratch and tickle all around her midsection.

He used every single tickling method he could think of while Lily can to terms with the fact that all she could do was sit there and take it.

A different type of laughter came out of Lily while her child like giggles poured out.

Lastly, he turned her round so she was straddling him, and he blew one massive just above her belly button while he squeezed her sides and armpits one last time.

As he looked up at the girl who was producing masses of silent laughter he decided his revenge for her stealing the chocolate cake had been fulfilled.

He continued to hold her while she rubbed her stomach trying to get rid of the remaining tingly sensations what were resting on her tummy, considering her legs would probably be like jelly now.

"YOURE. SO. MEAN" she said, slapping his chest at every word, and wiping the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Me!? You're the one who ate my chocolate cake!"

"Fine, I'll buy you a new one your highness!" She said getting down from the stool, still recovering from that harsh punishment, walking to the sitting room.

Aiden smirked at the girls attitude, but he knew that telling her that she didn't actually eat the last slice because there was another whole cake on a different shelf, would probably go down badly.