The Pool

Addison stared at Conor who was currently wearing a very winter-like outfit while lounging on the sofa.

"Aren't you hot" Addison asked, bewildered.

"Hey, I didn't realise you felt that way" he winked making Addison roll her eyes.

"No but seriously, it's summer, can we not go swimming. I'm sure non of us have Covid" she said, trying to lighten the mood. Conor knew he wasn't going to win this.

"Fine, I'll get everyone. You just open up the pool." He said, putting his laptop down.

Addison internally cheered and ran to the swimming pool. Luckily for them, their house didn't come with a pool. But the construction had stopped at Addisons, so they all decided to use hers next door instead.
I wonder whether that was actually legal.
Oh well, she thought.

After she was done opening the pool, she breathed a sigh of relief that the filter she had spent millions on was still working.

Addison then ran upstairs to her room to get changed. Having looked through her temporary wardrobe, she settled on her red bikini. Mainly because it was really pretty. And mainly because that was the only one she had.

She walked outside and saw Alex was there standing over the pool, probably contemplating whether it was warm enough to jump in. Maybe she could cure that?
She tip toed over to Alex before laughing evilly inside.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Alex yelled as his warm body hit the cold water. A freezing rush temporarily shocked him, while he tried to urgently get to the surface of the water.

Addison double over laughing before canon balling in next to him.

She giggled next to him while she looked at Alex's unamused face. But he soon broke into a smile as he couldn't keep up that act for long, especially with Addison.

They were both hit with a splash of water and when they turned around they were met with two boys splashing them with water.

"WATER FIGHT" Addisons yelled as she and Alex started pelting Conor and Jack with bursts of the freezing chlorine filled pool.
They all laughed as the drops and splashes hit each other. But as always,it's Addison against the boys. And she should have learnt that by now.

When she was in the middle of trying to water bomb Jack, she was rudely interrupted by the feeling of being lifted up. She turned around and recognised the voice and smile immediately.

"CONOR PUT ME DOWN" she yelled. Swinging her legs, trying to kick herself out of their grips.

"No can do Addison" he laughed, trying to contain the girls karate kicks to avoid himself getting a black eye. He wrapped his arms around her whole body, trapping her arms round her waist.

"CONOR LET ME GOOOO" she yelled, dragging out the 'go'.

"Addison, did you really think you were gonna get away with pushing me in the pool" he asked, pretending to think.

"Uhhhhh, yes?" She said, although it came out more like a question.

"Well, I think it's our job to teach you a lesson. Right guys?"

Addison's eyes widened before she started struggling again, knowing what was about to happen.

But Conor bought her down so she was still pinned against his chest, but it was high enough that her feet were no longer tough the ground. She soon felt a familiar tasing sensation on her sides.

Could her situation be worse?

About to be tickled, dressed in a bikini?

She'd say her situation was pretty high up.

"Noohohooo Coohonnoorrrr" she squealed, trying to wiggle out of his iron grip.

"What, I thought you liked this" he teased, digging his fingers further in her sides, making her produces short screams.

And just as she thought it couldn't get worse, she forgot there were two more boys in the pool with her.

She felt her feet being lifted up and gently scratched. Alex's blunt nails caressed her soles as she threw her head back in laughter.

"AAAHHAHAHAHHALLLLEEXXXX STAHAHHAPPPPPP PLEAAAHHAHAHASSEEE" she screamed, probably annoying all their neighbours.

As Conor continued his assault on her sides, still holding her firmly, Jack lightly drew a single finger up and down her belly. She melted into soft laughter but it intensified just like his tickling. He then started skirting and sliding his fingers all over her belly. He went from squeezing and pressing each rib, to pinching and fluttering around her belly button.

Every so often he would plunge his finger in just to make her laughter go up.

"GUUAAHAHAHAHYYYYYSSSSS PLLEEAHAHAHSSEEE AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAJAJAHJAJAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Addison screamed of laughter as the teasing started.

"I would love to Addison but I don't think you've learnt your lesson yet. Have you?" Conor asked, taking his time to squeeze her hipbones making her buck.

"NAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHOOOOO YYOOUUUREEEE ALLLLL TOOOO STUHUPPIIDDD TOO UNDDERSTAHAHNNDD" she squealed, clearly not knowing when to stop.

"Right, you asked for this" declared Conor. He swam to the side, still holding Addison and sat up at the pool side. He then sat her down on his lap and lifted her slightly before blowing a long raspberry on her neck and diving his hands into her hipbones.

"NOOOAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH CONOOORRR IIIMMMMM SAHAHAHHARRYYYYYY" she desperately said, pleading for their attention.

Alex then continued to scribble his fingers all over her feet and despite Addison batting his hands away every single time. Jack continued to attack her stomach with tickles.

And soon, Jack had enough of Addison's flailing arms. He took them and pinned them either side and painted a sly look on his face which made her stomach drop.
He lent his face in and plunged his face into her stomach making her scream out. He then blew a painfully long tickling raspberry on her which made her burst into giggles and hoarse laughter.

They boys smiled at her laughing state. Never in a million years would they admit it, but they loved Addisons smile and laughter, so would do anything to hear it.

They continued to tickled her before Addisons laughter turned silent. She shook her head and tears threatened to fall signalling to the boys that she had had enough.

They let go of her and they all went back into the pool. A sly grin was soon covered up as she swung her arm with all her might across the water splashing all three of them.

They turned around slowly with the look of the devil.

"Too soon?" She smiled innocently.
They didn't reply.
Instead, let's just say you could hear Addisons laughter for a lot longer. Turns out she didn't learn her lesson.