Loser

Lily laughed over the phone when Addison told her about what had happened with her date.

And what had happened after. *cough overprotective friends.

As Lily laughed she turned when she heard a cough from behind her.

Not an actual cough, more like a 'can I have your attention cough.'

"Hang on Addy, I've gotta go" Lily said, saying her goodbyes before turning around to find Aiden sitting down at their half played game of chess.

"What?" She said putting her phone back down on the coffee table.

"It's your move!" Aiden said expectantly.

"Look Aiden, you don't have prove anything! You're smart in other ways and-

"No" he interrupted. "You've already beat me at monopoly twice, cards and cluedo. I will win." He said, ushering her to sit down.

Lily smirked as she saw his exact plan and decided to play him at his own game.

She moved her knight and continued to play dumb until-

"Checkmate" she said, doing her finishing move, moving her rook.

Aiden studied the board speechless before looking up at a smirking Lily.

"What? Didn't think 'baby-doll' could play chess?" She said, smugly, air-quoting around 'baby-doll.'

Aiden stared at her still in shock and denial having just boasted an hour before how good he was at this game.

"Aww cheer wup Aiden, I'm sure Nathan still thinks finks your cool" she said, fake pouting in a baby voice whilst pinching his cheeks.

His eyes drew up to her face before Lily saw a mischievous glint in them.

Too mischievous.

"Aiden, I swear to god, whatever you're thinking- AIDEN" Lily yelled while the massive brick wall pounced to her side of the board game.

But obviously, having had months of this, Lily was prepared.

Her quick reflexes allowed her to roll out the way just in time only for Aiden to land head first on to the carpet, with his whole lower body ruining what remained of the chess game.

She threw her head back in laughter, clapping as if she was watching some comedy show, as she did her millionth clap, her hands were retrained together in front of her.

Fûck.

Lily looked up at Aiden's playfully mischievous eyes and giggled in anticipation as he slowly inches towards her and steadied himself.

Lily slowly backed away, tugging at her arms until she hit the back of their sofa.

Aiden yanked her hands towards him, holding both of her thin wrists in his giant hand. She couldn't help but squeal as he bought his free hand slowly towards her underarm........

..............Before shooting it under her arms, alternating between her left and her right, digging into each sensitive spot.

"AIIIIIDDDAHAHHAHAHAHNNNNNNN" Lily's high pitch giggles as she shook her head.

He scratched his blunt nails up and down her sides, squeezing every so often which made her produce jolts of electric feelings down her body.