paasbaan 4❤️

(Hanfaa is cardiac surgeon not cardiologist. I had written it by mistake in the last chapter)

***
Hassan was very furious because she had defended his enemy. That man Aamir. How dare she raise her voice in front of him. He clench his jaw  and gritted his teeth in frustration. Destroying and throwing all things from the desk he remove another cigarette from his pant pockets. Placing cigrette between his lips he blew the smoke in air.
It calms him. After smoking almost for one hour he left his office and walk towards his room.

Hanfaa was sleeping peacefully after coming back from Hassan office. She felt sukoon because she has shouted at him and he was just standing like statue and listening to her.

Hassan entered his room and saw her sleeping on her side. He close his fist tightly to control his anger.

Hassan sayyed ke saamne apni aawaz uchi karke acha nahi kiya Hanfaa sayyed.
He thought in his mind and walk away to the wardrobe.
He will definitely give punishment to her for her deeds.
After taking a relaxing shower he lay beside her by maintaining a good distance and enter in deep slumber.

******

Hanfaa woke up in the morning at 8 am. Today she has to perform a  surgery under her senior doctor's , she didn't want to get late so she hurriedly started to get ready.
Hassan was nowhere to be found when she woke up. She felt strange because he never wake before nine.
Shrugging her shoulders she remove her clothes and headed to washroom.
After taking a shower she entered the wardrobe while rubbing her wet hairs from towel.

Hanfaa was removing her mobile from charger when she saw a missed call

Hanfaa was removing her mobile from charger when she saw a missed call . She frown because it was a unknown number. She shrugged her shoulder and walk out of the room.

******
Hassan was sleeping peacefully snuggling on his pillow. But he was feeling ticklish on his neck and chin again  and again which was irritating him . He scratch his neck but he feel something soft. Blinking his eyes he slow open , but his breath got hitched when he saw his wife was sleeping on his side and cuddling him. Her face was on his chest and her hairs were spread on his neck. Her lips where in full pout which make him chuckle lightly.
He remove her hair strands from her face for better view of her face.
A smile stretch on his lips, it is very first time she came closer to him.
He felt Good. Peace. But suddenly he remember Their yesterday moments.
Smile got disappeared from his lips.
He want to push her to her side but at the same time he want her to be close to him like this. Confused. What he felt at that time. Ignoring all the things he just remembered she is his wife he can hold her , he is not doing anything wrong and plus he was feeling calm. So he pull her more closer to him by holding her waist and tangled his legs between her.

Next when he woke up it was 7:15 They Both were in same position like before but his wife arms were tightly wrap on his torso. At that time he didn't want to leave her but he knew she will think wrong about him so he untangled him from her body and left the room after taking shower and changing into white kurta shalwar with dark blue coat.