•11

The sun was setting down and the clouds were turning into light shade of orange and yellow. The strong cold wind and it was crisp with very little humidity.There was owned acres of land including snowy mountains and the car was moving between from there. There was long grass which was waving left and right because of Breeze.It is all worth to see the majestic beauty of nature of Quetta.

It is all worth to see the majestic beauty of nature of Quetta

Amrin was feeling of being into a completely different world. She touched the window from her left hand to feel and thought about the View. She forget how those mountains now looked? Which colour it has?she wanted to see the sunset sunrise! She only have some blur memory from her childhood which she imagined in her mind. She had accepted her flaw wholeheartedly. Andnow her hopes are getting high. She wanted to see again. Everything. But somewhere in her heart she is afraid. What if doctors said she can't see for forever? This make her heart clenched. She was just praying in her mind to Allah.

While Adnan was on driving seat looking now and then her. She was on passenger as Mrs Farhat was fast asleep behind. His heart was fluttering everytime he looked at her.
A smile came on his face when he saw her staring outside the window innocently. A lock of her hair escaped from her braid and fall on her face. That's when he noticed she has natural golden brown hair which were shining more because of ray of soft sunset. His hand were itching to moved near her remove the lock which was disturbing to look her now and then.

He shooked his head and concentrate on driving. It take only three to four to reach his house from village but because of snow on the ground it was taking time.

"Hum bass pahochne wale hai"
He muttered looking ahead and slow down the speed of the car as they were in the market which was crowded.

"Hum bass pahochne wale hai"He muttered looking ahead and slow down the speed of the car as they were in the market which was crowded

"Yaha itna shor kyu hai?"
Amrin asked when she heard the loud noises coming.

"Yeh yaha ka mashoor bazar hai. Bhot bheed hoti hai yaha hamesha"

"Acha"
She concentrate on the noises. They were shouting voice of seller's who was selling their respective fruits, beautiful fabrics, Warm clothes , bedsheets and antique utensils and many more. She heard different languages balochi and Pashto also punjabi rarely. She inhaled deeply the smell of masala chai and spices as they cross the desi street foods. She smiled thinking the taste of lazeez dishes.