•9

IT IS NOT EDITED

IT IS NOT EDITED.

Morning.

Ek taraf chaand saari raato ki baat lekar tanhai me dub raha tha toh dusri taraf suraj ek nayi umeed le kar bahar aa raha tha

The voice of  increadible Azaan spread in whole village calling for the fajr namaz. Men's and boys were coming out of their houses wearing kurta pajama and topi. Little boys were excitedly running near the masjid with their friends.

Atmosphere of the village was pleasant unlike yesterday night which was horrible. It is the month of November. Winter was increasing slowly day by day. The night was longer than usual days. It was still little dark outside but the whether was chilly.

The cold Breeze passed from her girl through the window who was sleeping soundly near Mrs Farhat.
She shivered as it passes through her.
She snuggle more into the plain black blanket. Only few seconds later the voice of Azaan reached in her ears and she realised it is morning now.
Groggily she woke up from her place still sitting on the bed.

Amrin wrapped her duppata more tightly on her petite form. She jumped on her feet and started walking ahead while counting her steps. Suddenly on her fourth step Adnan wrist came in contact under her foot and she step on it which make Adnan shrieked in pain.

"Aaahhh"
Adnan groaned while clutching his wrist with frown on his face. While Amrin was standing while palming  her mouth. She totally forgot that he was sleeping here.

"Maaf kardjiye mera dhyaan nahi tha"
She hurriedly said while panicking.
Adnan opened his eyes fluttering listening the sweet yet mesmerizing voice. The first thing he saw was the girl standing near him nervously covered with duppatta fully. He lips stretched into a smile looking at her forgetting his pain.

"Koi baat nahi Amrin"
His husky morning voice reached in her ears. She took a relief sigh.

"Itni subah kaha jaari hai aap"
He asked her staring into her beautiful eyes.

"Fajr padhne"
She feel his burning gaze upon her which make her nervous. She replied to his question and started walking ahead ignoring the heated gaze.

"Yaha masjid hai?"
Adnan averted his eyes and looked at his wrist where few minutes ago her foot was there.

"Haa thode hi durr par hai"
She mumbled in audible voice and walked out from there to make wudhu.

***
The breeze were becoming more colder making the villagers shiver in cold. The sun was not bright. The clouds were looking snowy while the mountains and valleys were covered by the white snow.  And the lake water was freezing. Villagers were protecting themselves with warm woolen clothes and handgloves.
While the senior citizens were sitting in their aangan near the fire to warm up themselves. Although everyone was enjoying the whether except one.