paasbaan 6💕

Hanfaa and Hassan both were sitting on the rooftop after dinner.

They both were sitting side by side but with a good distance

They both were sitting side by side but with a good distance. Hanfaa handed a cup of coffee to Hassan. He took it with a polite smile and mutter thanks.

For few minutes there was silence. Hanfaa was looking at the sky and bright stars. She was lost in her own thoughts. But Hassan was looking at her with corner of his eyes while sipping his coffee. He was observing her features, her delicate hands which was holding mug.

Hanfaa was feeling his gaze but she ignore it. She was feeling nervous under his gaze. Her cheeks got red little because of shyness which was definately notice by Hassan. Hassan smirk in response.

"Hanfaa aapke gaal red kyu ho rahe hai?"
He asked her in mischievous tone.
Hanfaa averted her eyes from sky and looked at him. Her cheeks got more red by the time.

 Her cheeks got more red by the time

"Pata nahi.....lekin ab shuru karte hai main baat"
Hassan hummed in response and nodded.

"Toh pehle yeh bataye ke aapne do mahino tak mujhse baate kyu nahi ki?
Or ab achanak se aapko humare rishtey ko chance dena ka idea kaha se aa gaya?"

"Kuch misunderstandings thi Hanfaa isliye maine baat nahi kiya and rahi baat chance dene wali toh mai batao kaha se dimaag me baat aayi?"

Hassan smiled and remember when he thought to give a chance to their relationship. When she shook her head in negative Hassan answer her.

"Uhmmm..you know tum kal raat me muje cuddle kar rhi thi?? "

"What No way I didn't do anything"
Hanfaa shreik on her place and almost yell. She never cross her side on the bed. But what if she??
She imagine about their closeness which make her feel shy. She averted her eyes from him and looked down af her feet.

Hassan hold her hand and pull her little towards him. He held her chin from his forefinger and thumb , he make her looked up.

"Hanfaa"

"Hmm"

"Koi galat kaam thodi na kiyaa hai aapne ke nazar nahi mila rahi hai"

"I am sorry but today I will make pillow wall between us Ok"