•3

~~Amrin was Clad in a silk material dark green loose shalwar and kameez

~~
Amrin was Clad in a silk material dark green loose shalwar and kameez. Little copper colour embroidery on front of her kameez and sleeves. Her full bell sleeves were reaching little above her wrist. A contrast orange colour dupatta with gotta on sides , were hanging on her both shoulders. Long golden brown thick hairs were tied in a loose messy bun.

It was her mother dress which Amrin has kept with her as a memory. Her another clothes was stiched by Aisha mother or sometime with her own hand with help of Aisha mother. Her parents died because of snake bite. They both were working in the grain field when the incident happened and they both died after two days.

Amrin didn't believe that her parents got died. She couldn't believe anyone when they were telling about her death parents. At that time she wanted to see her parents with her own eyes but she couldn't because of her blindness. She couldn't even see her parents last time before burrying them.

After that she was living all alone. Her taya and tayi with their children left her alone to live. They didn't once asked her about how she is doing. Still she remembered her tayi words.

' mere ghar mei naa aau to acha hoga pehle dada ko maar di  ab apne maa baap ko , aisi mahnoosiyat mujhe mere ghar me nahi chahiye jo mere khudke bacho ko bhi nuksaan pahuchay dein '

At the age of seven she and her dada was coming from a field on motorbike. She was sitting on the front and enjoying the cold Breeze and her eyes were roaming all over the greenery. Suddenly the motorbike got stumbled because of a big stone. Her dada tried to control the balance but he couldn't and they both fall on the ground. Amrin head hit on the something hard and she loose her consciousness. Her  dada died on the spot because the bike fell on him. When Amrin parents got to know about the accident they took both to hospital. The first bomb fell on their head after listening the news of dada. Another day second news devastated them more when they got to know about their daughter eye which she has lost.

After that evey villagers used to taunt her for her family death. In starting she used to cry ( blind people can cry with tears if their lacrimal glands are not damaged). Because that hurt her deeply. But day by day she got strong.

She had accepted her fate that she is blind and she is all alone. She don't need anyone in  her life.

°°°

It was late at night. Every other person will be sleeping but here Adnan Ali Khan was sitting in his home office wearing his white t shirt and track pants. His eyes were focused on the files which was spread all over the  huge wooden table. Time to time checking the mail's and files he didn't realise it was past midnight.