paasbaan 5❤️

It just two hours after their car moment

It just two hours after their car moment.They both were smiling and looking Happy whole day , surgery which was done by Hanfaa and other juniors were successful. On the other hand, Hassan mood was beyond good , he didn't shout at anyone or nor he smoked. But his face expression was poker.

**
Evening....

Hanfaa came back from hospital at 7 pm. She was smiling and her eyes were shining from happiness.
She didn't know that just a forehead kiss make her so happy.

She enter her room and locked the Door behind. Hassan was not home yet. He had been coming late from last few weeks. He is busy for the upcoming elections.

She sigh with disappointed look and lay on her bed.
Hanfaa wanted to know how HE is feeling ? Did he randomly kissed her or it was something else?

Ab woh mujhse ache se baat karege?

yaa fir apne sadu wale mood me aa jayge??

Unhe kuch baat bhi toh karni thi?

Kya ho sakti hai woh baat?

Different questions were coming in her mind which make her irritate.
She groan in frustration and snuggle in the  soft pillow more. After few minutes later she was in deep slumber.

*****

Hassan parked his SUV car in the garage with a sigh. He was tired after a long day. He entered in the mansion with poker face. He was feeling restless to see her. A small smile left from his lips when he think about his wife hanfaa. He walk more fast towards his room. He really wanted to talk her about Their future. For her future. Did she want to leave with him or not. He thought this because this marriage was against her will.
He will not force her for anything.

Unlocking the door with the keys he enter in the room. Room was very dark. No lights were on. First thought came in his mind was

' Hanfaa ab tak nahi aayi?'

He removed his mobile from kurta pocket and on his mobile flashlight. He switch on the button. First thing he saw was his wife. She was sleeping in the middle of the bed. Her both arms were spread on their sides occupying all space. Her dupatta lying on the floor. Her chest were rising and falling slowly. Her lips was slightly parted.

Hassan chuckle while seeing her. She is sleeping like she has on care about anything in this world.
He again eyed from up and down and walk near her. He sat beside her legs.
His gaze landed on her eyes , and beautiful lashes , her nose , her cheeks. And then her lips which was still little pink because of tint balm.

I didn't know my wife is this much beautiful huh.

He averted his eyes but landed on her neck and chest which was uncovered.
Gazing for few seconds there he abruptly closed his eyes and shook his head.

But she is my wife

He open his eyes and shamelessly stare at her all over her face neck and bosoms. But a sudden thought make him look away.

I am staring her without her will.
This is not right. First I will talk to her.

He nodded to himself with approval.
He push her hair strands back from her forehead.

"Hanfa wake up" she hummed in response but didn't open her eyes.

"Hanfaaaaaaaa uth jao"
He shouted near her ears which make her jolt from her sleep. She open her eyes and saw her husband was sitting beside her and laughing.

"Why are you laughing"
She asked him with a frown. Her hairs were messed and opened.
He stop laughing and looked at her.

"Eat something than you can sleep as much as you want"
He told her when she yawn. He kept his hand on her mouth while smiling. He found her cute.

"Kuch zaada hi hasi nahi aari hai aapko aaj kal?"
She asked him while narrowing her eyes.

"Ab banda has bhi nahi sakta kya?"

"Has sakte hai lekin yeh hasi do mahino tak kaha thi , tab toh aap bade Ajeeb ajeeb kism ke shakal banate the"
She wriggle her eyebrows in a question. She didn't want to fight with him like yesterday. So she was trying to be playful.

Hassan liked her playful side. He was amused from her wife behaviour.
This side was totally new for him.

"Hanfaa mai chahta hu ke hum apne rishte ko sudhare"
He suddenly got serious and told her.She was shocked to hear this. It was unexpected for her. But this make her happy from inside but didn't show  him. First she want to asked so many questions which is disturbing her from her nikaah.

"Achi baat hai aap iss baare me soche or hum bhi yahi chahte hai.
Lekin Hassan aapko humare saare sawalo ka jawab dena hoga.
Hum bhot sari cheezo ko leke confused hai"

Hassan grin when she told him she is in for giving chance to their relationship. But suddenly the grin disappeared when she  told him she wanted to aksed him questions. He knew what she is going to ask.
He sigh and nodded his understanding . It's better to start their relationship fresh.

"Okay wifey but I am starving and I know you also , toh pehle khana khaa lete hai fir question answer khelege"

He told her with a small smile. He stood up and gave his hand to her.
She took his hand slowly and he tightened his grip and squeezed it.
She smiled and follow him towards the door but Hassan stop immediately and turn to look at her.

"What"

"Aise jaugi neeche?"
He pointed her chest and then her duppata which was on the floor.

Her eyes grew wide with a shock.
Her cheeks got red . She was sitting like this in front of him? She thought and ran near her duppata. She picked it up and put on the head.

Hassan smile and locked Their hands and walk out from Their room for dinner

*******
Please like it and comment.
💕💕