paasbaan 7 💕

************

************

Flashback continue

Hassan was sitting in front of his father silently. His father was busy in files which was kept in front of him.
Hassan sigh and stood up. He walked near his father chair.

"Baba" Mr Ahmed suddenly looked at his son with different emotions. After ages he is calling him baba.
All those memories came in fro

nt of Mr Ahmed. He averted his eyes from his son. But once again he felt pain in his heart.

"Baba ab aap meri baat bhi nhi sunege"
Hassan held his father hand and looked at him with soft eyes.
Mr Ahmed hesitantly put his hand on his head and caressed his soft hairs.

"Mera beta" the word's slip out from his mouth which make him shock for few seconds. He didn't called him beta after his wife death nor he looked at him like his son.

"Acha lagra hai mujhe aapko baba bolke or aapse beta sunke"

"Mujhe bhi beta"
He replied with a soft smile.

"Wohh kuch baat karni thi aapse"
Hassan came to main point.

"Ha bolo"

"Mr Bilal ne check nahi liya Baba or woh deal karne se mana kar rahe hai"

"Kyu"

"Baba mai janta hu aapko woh zameen chahiye thi lekin mai koi or aas paas wali jagah dhund lunga" Hassan again held his hand in his and told him but more then requested him.

"Lekin uss Bilal ko pareshaani kya hai woh zameen dene se or hum toh uski achi khaasi kimat bhi dere rahe hai"
Mr Ahmed got confused because Of Bilal behaviour.

"Wohh..uhmm baba woh kuch bhi chahte humse" he hesitantly told his father. His eyes were casting down.

"Kya?"

"Unki beti se nikaah"
Mr Ahmed got shock. He didn't know Bilal can go this low. He will do this to her own daughter. He want to go and punch his face.

The door open forcefully by none another Zulfa which make both of them to look upwards where she was standing and grinning. She was eavesdropping their conversation from last ten minutes. She was so happy that her father and brother relation is going to be good.

"Baba and bhaii ohh finally"
She dramatically said and came near them. She sit near her father leg beside hassan. Hassan narrowed his eyes , he very well know that she was eavesdropping their conversation.
Zulfa just smirk and shrugged.

"Chalo ab seedhe mudde par aate hai....haa toh nikaah ki baat hori thi na bhai ki"

"Zulfa"