paasbaan 14💕

One more week passed in happiness.
Zulfaa also came back from her honeymoon. Hassan got more busy in his work. And Hanfaa only goes to Hospital was few hours. They had hired a trusted nanny for Hiba. Nanny  only used to see after Hiba whenever Hanfaa or Hassan is not around but it happens very rarely.
Whenever Hanfaa is in hospital Hassan used to took Hiba with him or he works from his office.

Today Hiba was not feeling well. She was having a fever. Hanfaa gave her medicines also after  consulting with Dr Hina. Fever was gone and Hiba was looking fine but for her satisfaction Hanfaa decided to take Hiba for monthly checkup.

"Here meri jaan yeh lo fir hum chalte hai hospital"
Saying this she put little Hiba on her lap and make her lay. She put the milk bottle in her mouth. She was busy feeding Hiba when her mobile started ringing. She grab her mobile from side. It was video call from her husband.

"Assalamualaikum , kaha hai meri gudiya thik hai na abhi??"

Hassan immediately asked when she picked the call. Worry was visible in his eyes.

"Walaikumasalam Hassan , ji bhukar toh utar gaya hai fir bhi hum Dr Hina ke paas le jare checkup ke liye"

"Good then I will come hospital directly, now show me my gudiyaa face"

"Hiba jaan Jaldi se thik ho jaaye"
Hiba looked at screen with milk bottle in her mouth. But when she saw her father face she throw the bottle aside and put her hands in air for picking her up. ( She wanted to go in Hassan arms)

"Meri jaan baba aapke paas aa rahe hai thode derr me fir aapko godh me le lenge thik hai"
Hassan wanted to run a took the small girl in his arms. 

"Hanfii bodyguards ke sath hi nikal na"

"Hassan no please I don't like it"

"Ok fine but please take care ok"

After hanging the call Hanfaa patted her daughter head and cooed her.
She started kissing all over face.
Hanfaa sigh and started changing Hiba dress.

*****

"Acha lagra hai meri beti ko huh"
Hanfaa was sitting in the car with Hiba on her lap. She was looking outside and squealing on her lap to make her stand. Hanfaa make her stand, little Hiba started giggling looking at the outside world.

Suddenly hanfaa felt heart beat got faster. She was feeling uneasiness in her heart. Putting her hand on her heart she rubbed it. For diverting her mind she started to talk with Hiba in baby voice.

She looked outside from the window and saw they were on the different road. It was isolated  place. Only few cars or bike were moving.

"Bhai yeh hospital ka raasta nahi hai"
She said to the driver with while looking from the mirror. The driver face was covered with handkerchief only his eyes was visible.

She sensed something wrong when the driver didn't reply. She immediately removed her mobile from Her purse and dialled Hassan number. But in a second her mobile was snatched by the driver.
The car was stopped on a unknown place.

Hanfaa tightly wrapped her hands on hiba and open the door of her side. She was going to run from there but luck was not her side because driver pull her near him. In this process , his handkerchief fall on the floor exposing his face.

Hanfaa eyes go wide and mind stopped looking at the person. She was not expecting him here. Definitely not in this way.

"Kya hua Mrs Hanfaa sayyed bolti kyu band ho gayi"