Ch. 45

the day of my debut came, i still couldn't think properly dahil sa mga naganap kahapon, i'm still thinking about what mama said na i'll find out soon, and who the hell is the man she talked to sa basement?! im freaking confused and scared!

pagdating namin sa hotel, we went straight to my hotel room kung saan ako aayusan, mama came late because she needed to pick up the persinalized necklace she said that i need to wear kasi it's a match doon sa gown.

i texted my escort which is si kian. i told him to come to my room later before the party starts, i need to tell him what happened last night!

after akong ayusan, inutusan ko na ang glam team and yung photographer na iwan na ako dahil dadating na si kian.

when i heard a knock i opened it pero hindi si kian iyon.

"uhh, who are you?" i asked the guy

"i'm Gio. Gionne Perez" nakangiti niyang pagpapakilala.

"what are you doing here?"

"Kian asked me to come to you" he innocently answered

"What?! no, no. i need him here, as in now. where is he?!" i'm starting to get annoyed

"tito joao asked him na sunduin si tita criza sa hospital" he said

"wait, tita criz is getting discharged?"

"yeah, kaya nga sinundu niya sa hospital" he smirked

i groaned out of annoyance

i was aboiut to slam the door pero bigla niyang pinigal

"what?!" i shouted

"i told you, kian want me to come to you so that means na ka

ilangan mo akong papasukin" he said

"oh hell no! i don't even know you! paano kung masamng tao ka pala tapos i let you enter my room?! hell no, get lost!"

he forced his way in at wala akong nagawa

he went straight sa living area ng hotel room ko! and he even turned on the tv at pinatong ang paa sa table! ugh, the nerve of this guy!

"hey who do you think you are?!"

"i'm kian's friend"

"yep, that's right. you're kian's friend not mine so get the hell out!"