Authors Note

A/N:

Hey y'all, so there's been quite a bit of confusion on certain topics so I feel like I should help shed some light and hope it helps some of you.

-The main guy character's name is Cesare not Cesar...the pronunciations are completely different (mainly because Cesare is an Italian name). This character's name is pronounced: Che-Suh-Ray...the other is pronounced: See-Zer. I'm pretty sure I threw a lot of you off earlier in book when I made reference to cleopatra, for that I apologize. Maybe I should go back and edit it so that his name is Chesare...would this help or should I just leave it as it is?

-Once more there IS an age gap between the mates...just keep in mind that ALL of them are of legal age and this IS a werewolf story...mates rules don't exactly go hand in hand with our human morals and ethics (or human laws for that matter)

-Also, Cesare and Gianna NEVER had sex. If you will recall, Gianna has a Three month rule...this is how she gains control over her men, she uses the one thing they want most (sex) and withholds it from them. She really is very cleaver...too bad she's such a bitch! And of course she and aces are we're only together for 2months.

-Nicknames...as many of you know Cesare calls Evalina "Cara Mia," this is an Italian term of endearment meaning My beloved (or at least that's what my friends mom told me lol). As for Luca's nickname...a LOT of you have seriously bombarded me with comments and messages about this one. Pussycat, (I've already explained in one comment but shall reiterate)

I got this from watching a couple of older films, with greaser/rockabilly dudes, the cool and not caring sort of guys with a passion for rebellion. The main reason Luca uses this name is to get a rise out of Chanel, to sort of rile her up.

The reason I chose this nickname is because it's SUPPOSE to make you think dirty thoughts and make you sort of squirm when you hear it...so when you read it, you know exactly how Chanel is feeling when she hears it.

This nickname is NOT meant to be loving and sweet like Cara Mia, this nickname is lust filled and meant to make you feel slightly turned on while also feeling a bit uncomfortable. lol. Or at least that's how Luca wants Chanel to feel (in my mind).

-Lastly, I want point out that this story IS about Evalina and Cesare, so I'm sorry for those of you who began pointing out that this book was becoming "all about Chanel and Luca." I can assure you that while there may be tidbits here and there on "Chuca/Lunel" this story will primarily remain about "Chesalina" And for those "Chuca/ Lunel" fans out there you will be glad to hear that I AM already writing a partner book for this one called Run Away, Pussycat..

And I digress...This is the first story in which I have had to write so many Authors Notes. Anyways I hope this cleared some things up, if you have any more questions please voice them in the comments and I will do my best to respond as quick as possible.